Sallys Wearing a Red Hat Sallys wearing a red hat , red hat , red hat . Sallys wearing a red hat , All day long . (萨利戴着一顶红帽子) 萨利戴着一顶红帽子, 红帽子,红帽子。 萨利戴着一顶红帽子, 整天戴着。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

小学英语写作范文:My teather Our art teather is not too young and not too old .He has black hair two big and black eyes ,a small nose and a big mouth .Look, he is wearing a blue and white jacket ,a blue hat ,brown pants and a pair of old sho

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语故事演讲稿 BUYING A HAT A lady went to a hat shop to buy a hat. As she was very fussy, it took her a long time to pick on one. Already at the end of his patience the salesman was afraid that she might change her mind again so he tried to f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 语音听力小贴士

BUYING A HAT A lady went to a hat shop to buy a hat. As she was very fussy, it took her a long time to pick on one. Already at the end of his patience the salesman was afraid that she might change her

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The Snowman 雪人 One day, John said to his mother, 一天,约翰对妈妈说: I'm going to play in the snow. 我要去雪地里玩。 Okay, said his mother. 可以。妈妈说。 Put on your jacket, mitts and boots. 穿上你的夹克,戴上手

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

比较 (A) 与 (a) 的不同 (A) 的嘴形像婴儿裂齿憨笑状, (a) 的嘴形则像个大圆圈。 black (blAk) 黑的 cap (kAp) 帽子 ax (Aks) 斧头 block (blak) 街区 cop (kap) 警察 ox (aks) 公牛

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄美语从头学(美语音标)

Class of 2013 All right. 2013届毕业生们很好 I'm a little bit fork length right now because. 我现在很有些激动因为 It is so good to be back here but just that these hats have now have been in this weird state. 很高兴回到这里但这

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

While she stood looking eagerly at the strange and beautiful sights, 正当她悦意地望着,那奇异美丽的景色时, she noticed coming toward her a group of the queerest people she had ever seen. 看到了一群人向她走过来,她从未

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

歌词如下: Sally's wearing a red dress,Red drees,red dress. Sally's wearing a red dress,All day long. Jenny's wearing a blue shirt,Blue shirt,blue shirt. Jenny's wearing a blue shirt,All day long. Michael's wearing a green hat,Green hat,green ha

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Look, I don't do that shit anymore. 听着,我现在不那么干了 'Cause once word got out, 因为话一传开 it was like I hit a wall, and nobody took me seriously. 我就四处碰壁,没人拿我当回事 So, a piece of advice as far as care

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

香港潮流品牌CLOT领军人物陈冠希在这次于洛杉矶进行的简短采访中,向大家描述了自己是从什么时候接触到街头文化和潮流,品牌和联名的设计灵感,以及2010年自己主理的品牌CLOT和店铺JUIC

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Let me get the black hat. 让我来戴戴这顶黑帽子。 Now Ned has it on his head, and he is a big man. 现在内德把它戴在头上,他成了个大个子。 Come, Nat, see the big man with his black hat. 来吧,奈特,看看这个带着黑

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

A Touching Farewell 一个感人的告别 Two old friends were out golfing. 两个老朋友出外打高尔夫球, As they were preparing to tee off near a road, 当他们在一处路旁准备开球时, a funeral cortege drove by and one of the tw

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

CanItryiton? 我可以试穿吗? 例句: Doyouwanttotryonthatsweater? 你想试穿这件毛衣吗? MayItryonthehat? 我可以试戴这顶帽子吗? Thisdressissobeautiful,canItryiton? 这件裙子太漂亮了,我可以试穿吗? 背景音乐

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

今天学的词组是throw one's hat in the ring。这个词组的字面意思是把帽子扔进拳击场。据说在19世纪的拳击比赛中,有人要和拳击手较量,就把帽子扔进拳击场里 -- throw his hat in the ring。后来把帽子

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

How did you know Sarah had her hat with her when she went on the boat? 你怎么知道莎拉上船时带着帽子 You were so sure that the girl in the photo was Sarah. 你确信照片上的人是莎拉 Not because she was American,but because of her

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

What can you want now? 现在你要做什么? I'm still cold. 我还是冷。 My Little Bear. You have a hat, you have a coat, you have snow pants. 我的小熊宝贝,你已经有帽子,大衣,雪裤了。 Do you want a fur coat too? 难道你还

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

讲解文本: sunscreen 防晒霜 Don't forget to wear some sunscreen. 别忘了涂防晒霜。 The sunlight is strong now. You need a hat and some sunscreen. 现在阳光很强,你需要一个帽子和一些防晒霜。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

You sure are lucky 你一定很幸运 It was a hot, muggy August afternoon, and I had every reason to feel sorry for myself. 那是一个潮湿闷热的下午,我完全有理由为自己掬一把同情之泪。 A comedy of hassles began with the no

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)