Come Fly With Me [00:00.95]与我同飞 [00:01.91]A young man, with dreams of greatness in the baseball diamond, the burning desire that could get him there. [00:11.08]一个年青小伙子,梦想棒球场上的成功,怀抱着达到目标的炽热

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Michael J0rdans Retirement Speech迈克尔.乔丹退役演说 I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a cha

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

今天我们要学的一个美国习惯用语是: to leave the door open。大家知道, door就是门, open是开着。To leave the door open就是把门开着,但是作为一个习惯用语,它的意思就是不排除任何可能性。 比如

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant. 我不想和别人一样,即便这个别人是乔丹。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

A: I'd like to book a table for three or four at seven. 我想预订一张7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 B: At 7 o'clock. OK, and may I have your name? 7点钟。好的,请问您叫什么名字? A: Jordan. 乔丹。 A: Good morning. Yale's restau

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

克莱夫显然成了众人眼中的篮球明星,这不,这边的两个女生珍妮和苏珊聊得那么起劲,他们在聊什么呢?我们一起来听听吧。 Listen Read Learn Jenny: Who is that guy? Susan: It's Clive of course. Where did you come from? Every girl knows Clive! Jenny: Really? H

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

AS IT IS 2015-05-20 Michael Jordan Fights for His Name in Chinas Highest Court 迈克尔乔丹在中国最高法院争姓名权 Basketball star Michael Jordans lawyers said last Friday they will take a case to China's supreme court. The case deals wi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it -- for 73. 史蒂芬库里和他的金州勇士队终于翻越了迈克尔乔丹和历史,他们今天刷新了纪录,73胜。 Down

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: Twenty-one people received the Presidential Medal of Freedom this year, from artists and entertainers, to philanthropists and scientists. President Obama handed out the medals at the White House this afternoon. PRESIDE

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

I can remember a game coming out of the basketball court; we were down five to ten points. And I go off about 25 points, we come back to win the game. As we walked out the floor and Tex looked me and said you know, there is 'I' in 'team'. I said ther

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

And I will thank a couple of people that you guys probably wouldn't even think I will thank. Isaiah Thomas, Magic Johnson and George Gervin. They are the so-called freezing-out in my rookie season. I would never guess, but you guys gave me the motiva

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Buss Peterson, My roommate. When I first met Buss, all I heard about was that this kid from Ashville North Carolina was clearly unplayed against but he has never played against me then, so how do you come to be the player of the year? Is that some ty

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

What Hudson is saying is that IQ is a lot like height in basketball. 在哈德森看来,一个人的IQ就如篮球运动员的身高一样。 Does someone who is five foot six have a realistic chance of playing professional basketball? 一个身高

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

篮球之神迈克尔乔丹近日作为拉塞尔威斯特布鲁克进入俄克拉荷马市名人堂的介绍人,在俄城发表了一通精彩的演讲。除了称赞威少的忠诚以及打球风格之外,乔帮主还暗讽了夏天刚刚离队的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Hi,I'm coach Collin Castro with Shot Mechanics. Today 大家好,我是Shot Mechanics的科林卡斯特罗教练,今天 I'm going to teach you how to do Michael Jordan's classical Fadeaway Jumper 我将教授大家迈克尔乔丹的经典动作后

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The first time I was going to face Jordan. 第一次和乔丹作为对手交锋。 I had a teammate, he goes to me and say hey, you want some advice? 我有个队友跑过来对我说,嘿,你需要听些建议吗? Whatever you do, don't look at

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Bryant twists and turns, nothing but net 布莱恩特转身,一记空心 The way he's perfected his jumper 他的后仰跳投已经练得出神入化 One dribble, Two dribble, Pump fake, shot, Reverse Spin shot 一次运球,两次运球,假动作

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Bulls down one 公牛落后一分 Crowd gets quiet 观众鸦雀无声 The moment starts to become the moment, you know, for me 千钧一发,气氛开始变得紧张,这是属于我的时刻 Once you get in the moment, you know you're there and 你会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Physically, it was a much more physical game than what it is today 从强度上来看,以前的比赛比现在的要大得多 You know, you couldn't walk across the lane without getting checked 你突破到禁区不可能没有身体对抗 You know

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Maybe it's my fault 也许是我的错 Maybe I led you to believe it was easy when it wasn't 也许我让你误认为篮球是项轻而易举的运动 Maybe I made you think my highlights started at the free-throw line 也许我只让你看到了我罚

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂