Michael Jordan 迈克尔乔丹 Have you ever heard When the going gets tough, the tough get going? Michael Jordan has. Sports fan or not everyone has heard of Michael Jordan. 你听说过当情况变遭,只有坚强的人会采取行动这句话吗?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

我相信人类本质上心地善良,精神不可摧毁,在太阳下的地位很牢固,因为他是按照上帝的形象创造出来的。我真诚地相信所有这一切但更重要的是我的孩子们相信这些,因为他们把握着人类

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

the God in youthMichael Jordan There were already signs that he had a good deal of talent. Harvest Smith, a classmate and close friend who in those days played basketball with him practically every day, thought he was the best player on their ninth-

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

ANDREW: So where are you from, John? JOHN: I'm from Chicago. ANDREW: Chicago? Really? So are you a... JOHN: Wait! Don't finish your question. ANDREW: Why not? JOHN: I want to guess what you are going

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a challenge. Physically, I feel great. The last time in 1993 I had

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

And the competition didn't stop there. My sister who is one year younger than me, never want to be home by herself. She took classes, extra classes, graduated from high school with me, to go to university North Carolina with me, and to graduate faire

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Obviously you've seen my kids Jeffery, Marcus and Jasmine. I love you guys. I think you guys represent a lot of me and a lot of different personalities as your mom, you represent them as well. You know, I think you guys have a heavy burdens. I wouldn

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

You know, Jerry provided a lot of different obstacles for me but at the same time the guy gave me an opportunity to perform at the highest level in terms of basketball. The Bulls, the whole Bulls organization, you know, they did a great adjustments f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

And it didn't stop there. My competitive natures went right into the pros, I get to the Bulls which I was very proud of. At the time Jerry Reinsdorf didn't own the team. It was another organization. Reinsdorf drafted me. kevin Loughery was my first c

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Will you all start to my parents? You guys see all the I-likes. What is about me that you guys don't know? As I stand up here and watch all the other recipients stand up here and give their history, so many things I didn't know about Jerry Sloan. And

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I told my friends I would come here to say thank you, then walked off. I can't, it's no way. I get so many people I can thank. In all the videos, you never just saw me, also Scottie Pippen and every championship we won. I've had a lot of questions ov

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Now, its up to all of you in your own way to take what you have learned here, and spread light and liberty wherever you go. That may sound like a daunting task. And I understand if youre thinking: Sure, Ill be happy to do that once I find a job! Whet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I can accept defeat but could not accept to give up . 我可以接受失败,但不能接受放弃.(迈克尔乔丹座右铭) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

It was magical, beautiful I didn't know how it all began One day, twenty four hours It didnt turn out how I planed Cause I did not expect to feel the way The way I do, from a single day And both of us we knew we could not stay You had yours, I had m

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a challenge. Physically, I feel GREat. the last time in 1993 I had

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

香港潮流品牌CLOT领军人物陈冠希在这次于洛杉矶进行的简短采访中,向大家描述了自己是从什么时候接触到街头文化和潮流,品牌和联名的设计灵感,以及2010年自己主理的品牌CLOT和店铺JUIC

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Failure isnt the end, unless you let it be. Dont believe me? Here are 5 people who lived through failure before going on to become names known around the world: 失败不是人生的终结,除非你向它屈服。不相信吗?下面5个人就曾经

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美国《男人》、《传记》等媒体联合评选出了美国文化的十大偶像。据称,他们的评选标准是:只要提到他或她的名字,人们就会联想到美国;不管人们喜欢还是憎恨,在别国人的眼里,他们

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

美国《男人》、《传记》等媒体联合评选出了美国文化的十大偶像。据称, 他们的评选标准是:只要提到他或她的名字,人们就会联想到美国;不管人们喜欢还是憎恨,在别国人的眼里,他们都

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Barney frank coming out here.Terrific program all around.I want to mention something. 巴尼弗兰克也会来 今晚节目很棒 我想提件事 Recently I heard about a popular new activity here in L.A.It's a new thing.It's called the escape room 我

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀