UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 10 Always Brush your teeth!经常刷牙! 1 Before and after 之前和之后 Li Ming eats breakfast at 7:00 in the morning. Before breakfast,he washes his hands他早饭前洗手 After breakfast,he brushe

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 1 Sports 运动 Lesson 2 At the Sports Store 在体育用品商店 Let's see,Jenny. I need a T-shirt 我需要一件T恤衫 and a pair of runners.一双跑鞋. And we need some ping-pong balls. There's a clerk.店员在那儿. Let's ask him for

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 12 Eat your vegetables!吃蔬菜! 1.Cabbage,onions and peas 卷心菜,洋葱和豌豆 This is cabbage.这是卷心菜. What colour is cabbage?卷心菜是什么颜色的? It's green.是绿色的. These a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 15 Are you ready for a quiz? Get ready!准备好了! I'm going to give you a quiz. Brush your teeth for the right answer. Comb your hair for the wrong answer. 1.Do you eat supper before or after lunch? Y

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 14 Work Hard!努力工作! 1.You can do it!你可以做到! Work hard at school.在学校努力学习. Listen to your teacher.听老师的话. Always do your homework.经常做作业. Work hard at sports

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 13 Exercise 锻炼 1.What is exercise?什么是锻炼? Exercise helps make your body healthy and strong Riding a bike is exercise.骑自行车是锻炼. Walking to school is exercise.走路去学校是锻

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

Danny's Surprise Cake 丹尼的惊喜蛋糕 Danny wakes up early in the morning. Today is the last day of school. His class is going to have a party. He is going to make a cake.他准备做一个蛋糕. Danny begins working on his cake. Oh,no! He for

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

Baby Becky's Summer 小贝基的夏天 Hello again!嗨,又见面了. My name is Baby Becky.我叫小贝基. I can talk,我能说话, but I can't say words.但是我不会说单词. Today is June twenty-firts.今天是6月21日. It's the first day of

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 30 Good-bye!再见! 1.At the airport 在机场 Li Ming is leaving for China.李明要离开回中国了. He has a surprise for Jenny他要给珍妮一个惊喜 and a surprise for Danny,too.也要给丹尼一

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 25 Buying Gifts 买礼物 1.How will they go to the store?他们要怎么去商店 I will fly home to China next week. Before I go,在我走之前, I want to buy gifts for my family. I want gifts from Cana

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 21 Summer holiday 暑假 What will you do for the summer holiday,Jenny? My family likes to go on trips in the summer. Last summer,we went to a lake with my grandmother and grandfather. I swam in the lake an

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

Do you know where to go for a breath of fresh air and wide open spaces? 你知道在哪儿能呼吸到新鲜的空气,拥有开阔的室外空间吗? Jim Stuart found a place right here in Stamford. 吉姆.斯图亚特在斯坦福德这儿找到了

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Hi,everybody.We're back. 嗨,大家好,我们回来了。 What did you get,Mike? 你买什么,迈克? Take a look...We got football. 来看看...我买了个橄榄球。 Mike,we told you to buy baby presents. 迈克。我们告诉你了要买婴

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Hello?Steven..Where are you?... 你好?史蒂文..你在哪儿?.. At the hospital?..And...Well,call us... 医院.. 还有呢?..好的,给我们打电话 Is the anything we can do?..Good lcuk...Bye. 有什么要我们做的?..祝你好运...再见

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

但是帕特里夏做过新闻 While Maria is away,I want to plan some great shows. 玛丽亚不在的时候,我想设计一些很棒的节目。 Let's discuss our best stories.Jake? 杰克,我们来讨论一下我们最好的新闻吧。 Abbott

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Lesson Ten. Jim is driving to the Stamford Nature Center. He's lost and doesn't know which road to take. Listen as he asks someone for directions. Could you tell me where the Stamford Nature Center is,please? ...Straight head?....Do you kn

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Lesson Six.For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Listen to this part of the conversation between Connie and Jake. Where's Maria? I don't know.She might be cought in a snowstorm somewhere. Try her house.She might be hom

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

9Morgan Thankyou,Morgansaidsoftly.Youhavefreedmefromthemagiciansspell. Jackjuststaredather. YouwerePeanut?Anniesaid. Morgannoddedandsmiled. Really?Youwerewithusallthetime?saidJack.Onallourmissions? Morgannoddedagain. Whydidwehavetogoonthismissionto

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Prologue OnesummerdayinFrogCreek,Pennsylvania,amysterioustreehouseappearedinthewoods. Eight-year-oldJackandhisseven-year-oldsister,Annie,climbedintothetreehouse. Thetreehousewasfilledwithbooksanditwasmagic.Itcouldgoanyplacethatwasinabook.AllJ

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

2SpaceMotel Jackopenedhiseyes. Helookedoutthewindow.Thetreehousehadlandedinsidealargewhiteroom. Whatkindoftrainingplaceisthis?askedAnnie. Idontknow,saidJack. Theroomwasround.Ithadnowindows.Ithadwhitefloorsandacurvedwalllitbybrightlights. Hello!Anni

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》