UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 11 This is good for you!这对你有好处! 1 Bones,muscles and skin 骨骼,肌肉和皮肤 A healthy body has healthy bones, muscles and skin.肌肉和皮肤. These are bones.这些是骨骼. For strong

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 1 Sports 运动 Lesson 7 Are you ready for a quiz? Do you have your cards ready,class? Let's have some fun!我们来玩一玩吧! Show the y card for the right answer. Show the n card for the wrong answer. 1.Is this heavy or light?这个是重的还

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

A Healthy Monster 健康的怪物 Hi!I'm Maddy the Monster.嗨,我是怪物马蒂. This is my best friend,Anna.这是我的好朋友安娜. I am a young monster.我是个小怪物. I am ninety-nine years,five months,three weeks, four days,two hours a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 29 Surprise!惊喜! Today is Li Ming's surprise party. Mr. Smith and Li Ming are shopping for souvenirs Mr. Smith know about the party史密斯先生知道聚会 but Li Ming doesn't.但李明不知道. Mr.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 16 Again,please! I am strong and healthy!我很健壮! Are you?你呢? I know:我认识: after 在...之后 before 在...之前 bones 骨头 cabbage 卷心菜 day 天,白天 exercise 练习 face 脸 home

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 26 Looking at pictures 看照片 What are you doing,Li Ming?李明,你在干什么? I'm getting ready to go home next week. I have many things to find and to pack. Look! I found these pictures!我找到了这

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 23 Are you ready for a quiz? Let's get some exercise,class! Listen carefully!仔细听! Swim for the right answer. Fly for the wrong answer. Ready?准备好了吗? 1.What do you wear to go swimming?你游泳时

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 18 Let's go swimming!一起去游泳! 1.Swim,swimsuit and swimming pool What is Jenny doing?珍妮在做什么? She is swimming.她在游泳. What else can swim?还有谁会游泳? swim 游泳 What do you w

That was a very interesting story,Jake. , 这是个很有趣的新闻节目,杰克。 , What will the archaeologists find? , 考古学家们会找到什么? , I don't know what they'll find.They're looking for a temple. , 我不知道他们会找到

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

We're lost.I'll ask for directions. 我们迷路,我去问问路。 Could you tell me where the Stamford Nature Center is,please?.. 能告诉我斯坦社德自然中心在哪儿吗?.. Straight ahead?...Do you know how far it is?..One mile?..Thank

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Where's Maria? 玛丽在哪儿? I don't know.She might be caught in a snowstorm somewhere. 我不知道,她可能在哪儿遇上暴风雪了。 Try her house.She might be home. 看看她在不在家,她可能正在家里。 I called.She's not t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Review Tow.For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Some people are interested in archaeology, but they aren't professional archaeologists. They're amateurs.Listen as Jake interviews some amateur archaeologists. So why did you becom

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

This is Lesson Eleven. Listen to Jim talking on the telephone to Maria. Maria?I'm at a phone booth at the Nature Center. I've done the interview...You want another story? I don't think there are any other stories here,Maria. Now Listen and repeat. an

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Lesson Five. Listen to Connie as she tells us about some things she's never done and some other things that she has done in her life. I'm thirty-three years old.I've never been married. Work has always been the most important thing... Is i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson Four.Listen to Steven as he talks about his wife,Anne. The doctor as Anne might have the baby soon. She has some pains,and the doctor's not sure. But I don't know .She might not have it. What if she has it early?She's almost tow weeks early. N

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Lesson Eight. For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Mike has no idea what he should buy for little Peter Winn. He decides to call WEFL and ask for advice. First he talks to Maria.Listen. It's winter,Mike.Buy a baby hat

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

8OneStartoAnother Whowasthatguy?saidJack.Whatdoeshismapmean? Idontknow,saidAnnie.Butletsseeifitworks. Jacktookadeepbreath.Yeah,wedbetterhurryback.IthinkImrunningoutofair.Itfeelshardertobreathe. Forme,too,saidAnnie. Goslow.Dontbreathetoomuch,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

6HighJump Whoisthat?saidJack. Idontknow,saidAnnie.Butwellsoonfindout!Shestartedwaving. No!saidJack.Hegrabbedherarm.Letsgobacktothebasebeforehegetshere! Why?saidAnnie. Wedontknowwhoheis!saidJack.Wedontknowifhesfriendlyormeanorwhat. Butwecantgoback,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

5HangOn! Anniedrovethemoonbuggyoverbumpsandhollows.Itbuckedlikeabronco. Imgoingthroughthere!Shepointedtoanopeningbetweentwomountains. Jackheldontothedashboard. Thebuggybumpedtowardtheopeningandshotthrough. Ontheotherside,thegroundwasevenrockier. Lo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

3OpenSesame! ThefourthMthingmustbeoutthere,saidAnnie. Besidethedoorwasabuttonwiththewordopenonit.Anniereachedforthebutton. Wait!Jackgrabbedherhand.Theresnoaironthemoon.Remember? Oh.Right.ButwehavetogoouttofindtheMthing. Letsseewhatthebooksays,sai

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》