Before I go on vacation, I always make hotel reservations in advance so I have a place to stay. I usually look online for cheap hotels or other accommodations. Sometimes, I book a nice hotel that has a number of amenities like a swimming pool, exerci

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

I then say, Man, is my neighborhood noisy! 然后我说天哪,我的邻居可真是吵啊! That expression, man, is just a way of expressing your emotion 这个表达,man只是你在说感情很烈或者很想强调的事情的时候, when yo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

星级典句 第一句:That's a beautiful city, deserving a sightseeing. 那个城市很美丽,值得一看。 A: Will you go to Nanjing next week? 你下个星期要去南京吗? B: Yes. I will. 是的,我要去南京了。 A: That's a beaut

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I would like to make a hotel reservation. B: What day will you be arriving? A: I will be arriving on May 14th. B: How long will you be staying? A: I need the room for 3 nights. B: How many people will be staying in the room? A: I will be staying i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

As soon as the door opened I was off again, to the sound of annoyed murmurs behind me. I slowed myself as I passed the security guards by the luggage carousels, 一等电梯门打开,我又挤了出去,身后传来一阵恼怒的喃喃低语声。当

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

1. M: Oh my god! The heat is simply unbearable here. I wish weve gone to the beach instead. W: Well, with the museums and restaurants in Washington Ill be happy here no matter what the temperature. Q:What does the woman mean? A) The man should vi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Negligence Charges Filed Against Philippine Hotel Owner in Fatal Fire Scott Bobb Bangkok 20 Aug 2001 12:28 UTC Authorities in the Philippines say they are filing criminal charges against the owner of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

关于前台经理职务 780.Why are you leaving your present job? 你为何要离开现职呢? 781.I'm desirous to leave my present employment so that I can improve my position and have more responsibilities. 我希望离开现职就是为了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

关于接待员职务 761.I came about your advertisement for receptionists in the newspaper last week. 我是来应聘你们在上周的报纸上招聘的接待员一职的。 762.Have you worked anywhere else? 我在别处工作过吗? 76

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

欢迎和问候语: 1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

欢迎和问候语: 1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine ,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OK. Fine. 好的。 Please enjoy your stay. 希望您过得愉快 We wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1. James wants to live with a homestay family because he can ____. A. save money for college B. learn more of the language C. live close to school 2. How many children does the homestay family have? A. eleven B. twelve C. thirteen 3. What kinds of an

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。您好

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 在形容词最高级前通常应有 the。如: He is the tallest boy in the class. 他是这个班最高的。 This computer is the most expensive in this shop. 这种电脑是这家商店里最贵的。 2. 当最高级形容词用作表语且不

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Introduction A person books a hotel room. 一人预订酒店房间 A: Welcome to the Bates Hotel. 欢迎光临贝茨宾馆。 B:Good morning. Are there any vacancies? 早上好!有空房吗? A:You're in luck. We have a room available. 你很幸运。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Say Goodbye 道别 How time flies! Mr. Feng. 时间过得真快啊!冯先生, I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present. 我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。 We'll be sorry to see you leave. 你要走了,我们很舍不得。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

入住双人房(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Which hotel are we going to, Mr. Zhang? A:张先生,我们住哪家宾馆? B:Jindu Hotel. Its No. 12 in Jining Rood not far from the downtown. I've booked a double room with a shower for you. B

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

五一长假,是不是打算要去心仪已久的地方旅游了?这时候正是旅游的高峰,你可要提前订好旅馆。在忙着预定的同时别忘了来学学预定旅馆的英文表达哦! Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you? 前

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语