我在这儿订了房,我叫 ... I have a reservation here, may name is ... 你以什么名字订的房? What name is the booking for? 早上好,我想办理住房手续。 Good morning, I'd like to check in. 你有证件吗? Have you got any

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

3001 Lesson Thirty Hotel 宾馆 Can I book a room for this weekend? 我想订一个这周末的房间可以吗? reserve a room book a seat book a table book a hotel room book a ticket for the concert book an air ticket Sorry, this hotel is booked up. book sth (sb)

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

unit 21 找宾馆 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. I'm afraid I got lost. Where am I on this map? A:对不起,我恐怕是迷路了,请问我在地图上的什么位置? B:We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Another river with the same name as the Rh?ne, all except one letter, is the Rhine. 还有一条河流的名字和罗讷河(Rhone)很像,除了一个字母不一样之外其余都一样,叫做莱茵河(Rhine)。 It, too, starts from under

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

6 引路串词 3句英文任你选 You must be tired after your long flight. 经过长途飞行,你一定很累了。 Our car is out in the parking lot. Right this way, please. 我们的车就在外边停车场,请这边走。 The driver is just

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

考试日期 2012 年 9 月 22 日 总体评析 两新: section 12 两旧: section 34 Section 1 版本号 场景 题型 New Interview Completion 一句话简介 一位男士应聘一个乐团 详细回忆 1-10填空题: 1. drive(会开车的优

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

星级典句: 第一句:Is there any other service in your hotel? 您旅馆里还有哪些服务? A:Is there any other service in your hotel? 您旅馆里还有哪些服务? B:We offer express service. 我们提供快递服务。 第二句:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Visit a factory 参观工厂 A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you? 我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便? B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time? 我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。 A:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

On the road to the hotel 在宾馆的路上 A:Is this the first time you have come to China? 你是第一次来中国吗? B:No, this is already the 5th time. But it is the first time for me to come to Dalian. What a beautiful city it is! 不是,这

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Meet at the airport 机场迎接 A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain? 您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗? B:That's it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import and Export Corporation. 是的,我是乔格林

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Telefax service is available in the Business Centre of this hotel at a reasonable price. 宾馆商务中心可以为您提供图文传真服务,并且收费合理。 Telefax service is available in the Business Centre of this hotel at a reasonable

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Topic 1-Hotel stay or homestay A new study has found that many of Chinas independent travelers - those who do not book trips with travel agencies or groups - are taking to minsu- The Chinese term is used for accommodations that range from bed-and-bre

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Meeting a white foreign guests 接待国外客户 There's a car waiting for you just outside the door. Right this way, please. 车就在门外等您,请这边走。 OK! 好的! Let me put your cases into the trunk and please get in the back. 我来

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

星级典句: 第一句:Can I have a transfer, please? 请给我一张转乘车票好吗? A: Can I have a transfer, please? 请给我一张转乘车票好吗? B: Here you are. 给你。 A: Where do I change a bus to get to the airport? 我在什

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【生词预览】 idyllic质朴宜人的,spot场所,grimly生气地 【笑话原文】 A Complaint Some people always have something to complain about. I stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach in Californiaan idyllic spot, you would thin

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

知识点讲解: What's the location and the date for the pickup? 地点和时间呢? The airport. My plane lands at 4:30 in the afternoon. 机场。我的飞机下午四点半到。 Where from? 从哪里出发? When do you want it? 什么时候出

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

9. I'll take the one with a front view. 我要向阳面的。 还能这样说: I will book the room which faces the sunny side. I'd like to reserve the one on the sunny side. 应用解析: take sides of/with sb. 袒护某人; put on side 摆架子

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Do you have a more inexpensive? 你们有没有便宜的房间? 还能这样说: Do you have any cheaper room? Do you have any room less expensive? 应用解析: inexpensive disk 廉价磁盘 14. I want to book a room with a bath. 我想预订

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. If there are no rooms available, please inform me as I must look for another hotel. 如果没有空房,请尽快告知我以便另寻旅馆。 还能这样说: Please tell me to book another room if there is no vacant room. If the room is not

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Hotel check in入住酒店 当你做好Room reservation房间预订; 就可以Hotel check in入住宾馆了; When you get to the hotel当你进了宾馆 After filling some information填完表格 The staff will give you the key card. 工作人员就

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语