拒绝邀请 Turning Down an Invitation Mr. Jones: Leo! I wanted to tell you thanks for all your hard work on the budget. Were having a get-together after work tonight at Carls Karaoke Club to celebrate having finished it. Wed love to see you there.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

SCENE③ B “ 微力 ” 旗下的 “ 资讯王 ” 网络分公司 【我知道最适合的人选】 Zina: OK, let's find somebody then. 吉娜: 好吧,那我们就再找个人。 Vince: Good.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

A: How may I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: Is that all you need? B: I also want to check out this video. A: Is that all you would like to check out? B: Thats all I need. A: Do you have your library card? B: Here it is. A: Make sur

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

A: How may I help you? B: I want to return this video. A: Is that all you need? B: I also need to check these books out. A: Anything else? B: Thats everything. A: I need your library card. B: I have it. Here you go. A: Do you need anything else? B: T

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Lunch invitation A: John Martin. B: Hi. John, its Emily. Hows everything? A: Great, thanks. Whats up? B: Oh, I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat. Have you had lunch yet? 午餐邀请 A:约翰马丁。 B:嗨,约翰。我是爱米丽。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

星级典句: 第一句:Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back. 布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。 A: Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon. 我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。 A: Subject to our final confirmation, we made this offer. 经过最后确认,我们做了这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

unit 43 商谈邀请 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello? A:您好。 B:Hello, is that Miss Smith? B:您好,请问您是史密斯小姐吗? A:Yes. A:是的。 B:This is Mr.Gao. How are you? B:我是高先生,你好吗? A:Not too bad, thanks.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 48 邀请参加晚宴 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Here is an invitation for you. A:这有一份你的邀请函。 B:Oh, thank you. What is the occasion? B:哦,谢谢,是什么事? A:Tomorrow is the lOOth anniversary of our company. Our g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 47 邀请致谢 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Have you enjoyed your weekend? A:周末过得好吗? B:Yes, it's been marvelous. it really was very kind of you to invite me. I hope it hasn't been too much trouble. B:是的,很好。您邀请我真

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Inviting 邀请 Hungry? 饿吗? Are you hungry? 你饿了吗? Have you eaten? 吃了吗? Shall we go get something to eat? 我们去吃点东西? Would you like to have dinner/lunch/breakfast? 你想吃饭/午餐/早餐? Would you like dinn

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事 invite sb to somewhere 邀请某人去某地 例句: I invited him to have dinner with me yesterday. 昨天我邀请他和我一起吃晚餐。 Lucy is shy, she would not invite her classmates to practice d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Apple is tackling an outbreak of spam on iPhone calendars by introducing a button that lets users report the junk appointments. 苹果正在通过引入一个按钮来让用户报告垃圾邮件,以此解决iPhone日历上垃圾邮件爆发的问题。

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

对于求职者来说,海投简历后没有接到面试电话是一回事,参加面试后没有接到录用电话又是另外一回事。在面试后等待HR电话的漫漫长夜里,求职者往往会焦躁不安,患得患失。其实,HR没有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

I looked forward to see Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper all sliding into the Volvo. 我盼着看到爱丽丝、罗莎莉、埃美特和贾斯帕全塞到沃尔沃里面去。 In his rearview mirror, Edward's eyes were on me. 爱德华在从后视镜

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

书写邮件语句运用方法

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

text-killer是什么意思?例如lol yeah 和haha ok这样的短语,就属于text-killer,假如两个人在互发短信,其中一个人回复类似lol yeah 或者haha ok这样的话,那么另一个人将不知道该回复什么好。 模拟情

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

I don't have the gut to ask her out. 我没有勇气邀请她出来 gut 勇气 I should have the gut to do what I want to do. 我应该有勇气做自己想做的事情。 It takes guts to start a new business on your own. 自己开公司是需要勇气

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

1.无法提供客户想要的产品时回复 Dear Thank you for your enquiry of 12 March cate 9 cable. We appreciate your efforts in marketing our products and regret very much that we are unable to supply the desired goods due to excessive demand. W

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You may believe me, when I assure you in the most solemn manner that, so far from seeking this employment, I have used every effort in my power to avoid it, notonlyfrommyunwillingness to part with you and the family, but from a consciousness of its

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册