69.It's Not Quite The Same W: Is it beautiful on the beach? M: It is Ok when seeing it from far away, but it's not the case when seeing it up close. W:It shouldn't be like this. M: The movie for today is too boring. W: The TV presented it pretty well

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

热情好客的你,刚想说邀请大家来家里做客,一想到家里乱糟糟的情景,立刻就犹豫了。家里太乱,不想让别人来,你也为此感到尴尬吗? 家里太乱,不想让别人来? Theres a knock at the door and yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lunch invitation A: Hi! Susan! I havent seen you for ages! B: Ive been really busy. How is everything? A: Oh, fine. Hey, why dont we grab a bite to eat and do some catching up? B: Yeah, why not? Ive got a little free time on my hands. Where do you wa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

星级典句: 第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June. 此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。 A: Hello. Mr. Green. 你好,格林先生。 B: Hello, Mr. Wang. 你好,王先生。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Language Points 1. 欣然接受型:直接谢谢 Thank you, that's very kind of you! I really appreciate you noticing that. Thanks. I'm glad I can help you! 2. 谦虚回应型:哪里哪里 Oh, it's nothing! You are flattering me/I'm flattered. Tha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Ann. 陈是在北京ABC美国公司工作的年青人。今天,他收到一张请帖。可是他不懂请帖上RSVP这几个字母的意思。所以他就去问公司里的一位美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:Mary,美国公司三星请

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Make Invitations 提出邀请 What are you doing next Saturday? We're having some people over for a meal. Would you like to come? 下周六你有什么打算?我们要请人来家吃顿饭,你愿意来吗? Are you free next Thursday? 下周四你

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

Simple app says it all in styleAn app that does nothing but send a simple notification of Yo to recipients is the most popular app right now in the US. 最近,一款只能向他人发送一个字Yo的手机应用风靡美国。 The app, named Yo, r

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I. USEFUL EXPRESSIONS 常用语1. How to start your letter? Thank you for your letter of ______[date] concerning the goods you ordered ____ weeks ago. Thank you for writing us about your irritation concerning the delay of .... We have received the le

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们还可以再见面吗? Could I see you again? 能给我你的电话号码吗? Could you give me your phone number? 我们在哪儿见面? Where shall we meet? Where shall I meet you? 要我开车去接你吗? Shall I come to pick you up? pick u

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

My parents take care of me all the time, they tell me that even I grow up, in their eyes, I will be their baby always. I am so moved, so I make up my mind, when I grow up, I must return their love. When my parents are old, it is my duty to take care

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

邀请友人 Are you free this week end?这个周末你有空吗? Could I see you again?我们还可以再见面吗? Could you give me you phone number?能给我你的电话号码吗? Where should we meet?我们在哪见面? Shall I come to p

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话词典

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。 Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net. (2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。 We only allow a cash discount on

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

写作商务信函并不要求您使用华丽优美的词句。所有您需要做的就是,用简单朴实的语言,准确的表达自己的意思,让对方可以非常清楚的了解您想说什么。围绕这一点,我们总结了几方面的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Make Invitations 提出邀请 What are you doing next Saturday? We're having some people over for a meal. Would you like to come? 下周六你有什么打算?我们要请人来家吃顿饭,你愿意来吗? Are you free next Thursday? 下周四你

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

最近大家一定都忙着年底聚餐和聚会吧?是不是还会碰到聚会撞车的情况呢?这个时候你会怎么处理呢?把小聚会变成大聚会、按先来后到排序,还是干脆都拒绝了呢?下面是拒绝别人邀请时

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Make Invitations 提出邀请 What are you doing next Saturday? We're having some people over for a meal. Would you like to come? 下周六你有什么打算?我们要请人来家吃顿饭,你愿意来吗? Are you free next Thursday? 下周四你有空

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。 Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net. (2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。 We only allow a cash discount on payment

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The average US employee spends about a quarter of the work week combing through the hundreds of emails we all send and receive every day. 美国的员工评价每周会花四分之一的时间来处理每天收发的成百上千封邮件。 But despi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Boss, As all of us have read from the newspaper, the singapore economy has come out of the recession. In this life, we all need something most desperatele. I think you should show understanding for the needs of us workers who have given so much

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语