又是一年的毕业季啦,每年的压轴大戏Graduation Season特辑来啦!这周为大家带来的是Special Episode的Part 1,Banana们畅谈面试上的first impression,感受老banana们挑剔的眼光吧!录制中出现小插曲,M

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

我们钟爱电影,不仅仅是爱它的天马行空跌宕起伏,更感谢它提供给自己的一个窗口,一个窥探他国文化和别样风情的机会。英语是我们掌握的一把钥匙,当然,其他的语种背后也一定蕴含着

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

这学期的Banana Idol来啦!有没有很期待好声音?Prim会挑战哪些神级音乐呢?最后的championship竟被神秘人夺走!还有还有,听说有个叫Roc的人要来Rock一下!judges内部分歧频发!另有神笔嘉宾助阵

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Part B Dialogue 1 《Tell Me about the House 》 Woman: The house we bought is beautiful. Were also lucky. Man: Tell me about it. Woman: Well, its in a small town 20 miles south of the capital city. Man: Good location. But hows the house itse

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Lesson 1 PART B Macro-Listening Passage 1 What Is an Ideal Teacher Like? I. Tapescript The ideal teacher may be young or old, tall or short, fat or thin. He should know his subject, but he can make mistakes if he is willing to learn. His personality

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第四册

Flash Back:我们的主播与记者将向你呈现Action Frames版本的《贝尔戈维亚丑闻》原声对白! Action English:张然为你讲解《贝尔戈维亚丑闻》中实用的口语表达和地道的英式英语。同学们,做好笔记

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Double Feature:何艾浓与杨芃将向你介绍近期颇受关注的一部即将上映的电影美国队长2和人间小团圆。假如你正愁电影众多无从选择,不妨就试试这两部影片吧! Flash Back:《她》中深情感人的对

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

8.An Interactive LifeIt will put the world at your fingertips, changing the ways you shop, play and learn. But when will the future arrive? Barbara Kantrowitz with Joshua Cooper Ramo To get an idea of what the future might bring, step into the past.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 上

11.But What's a Dictionary For? Bergen Evans The storm of abuse in the popular press that greeted the appearance of Webster's Third New International Dictionary is a curious phenomenon. Never has a scholarly work of this stature been attacked with su

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 上

10.The Sad Young Men Rod W. Horton and Herbert W. Edwards 1 No aspect of life in the Twenties has been more commented upon and sensationally romanticized than the so-called Revolt of the Younger Generation. The slightest mention of the decade brings

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

9.The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas URSULA LE GUIN 1 WITH a clamor of bells that set the swallows soaring, the Festival of Summer came to the city Omelas, bright-towered by the sea. The rigging of the boats in harbor sparkled with flags. In the stre

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Unit 3 DIALOGUE I A New Life on the University Campus Lu Hua goes back to her secondary school to visit Wang Laoshi, her former English teacher. Wang Laoshi asks her about her life and study in the En

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

09年12月份的四六级考试已经结束,我们特选一些优秀作文供大家参考 Should Parents Send their Kid s to Art Classes? Nowadays, there are an increasing number of parents who prefer to send their kids to attend various kinds of art classes, which has arouse

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Lesson Eleven CITIES (I) Part B Macro-Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Dialogue Welcome to Our City I. Tapescript Clerk Hello. Can I help you? Tourist Yes, er... I want to see the West End. Clerk How much time do you have? Tourist J

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

非常高兴又和小伙伴们相约在City Tempo 城市律动栏目组!本期我们将透过电波带着大家来到东南亚久享盛名的国家文莱!文莱是一个受上天眷顾的的国家,丰富的石油与天然气储备让他跻身全球

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

大家好我们又见面了!今晚的Action Frames将为你带来漫威又一宇宙级新作《银河护卫队》。这部堪称逗比掉线联盟的电影,拥有好莱坞的卡司和宝莱坞的心;男主角帅不过三秒,全体都是一棵树

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Presenting the information of the latest movies for all of you; Sharing the wonderful plot;Imitating the classic lines from Harry Potter series; Learning from its lines; Knowing everything about Gary Oldman ;Sharing interesting stories off the screen

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

今晚的Action Frames将为你带来一部意味隽永的文艺爱情片《时空恋旅人》。想了解最新最全面的电影资讯?想知道更多关于女主角Rachel McAdams的奇闻轶事?想听到关于电影《时空恋旅人》的全面

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

本期介绍的《寻梦环游记》由迪士尼电影工作室、皮克斯动画工作室联合出品,讲述了热爱音乐的小男孩米格和落魄乐手埃克托在五彩斑斓的亡灵世界开启了一段奇妙冒险旅程的故事。 一个鞋

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

钉子户为了反抗拆迁能做出什么事呢?专卖气球的78岁老人卡尔(Carl)告诉我们,他能用气球拽着自己的房子飞到南美洲的仙境瀑布探险。这是他长久以来的梦想,也是他与亡妻艾丽(Ellie)的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台