Topic 10. Should a formal distance be kept between students and teachers? A good interpersonal relationship between teachers and students is vital for successful education. And what is a perfect teacher student relationship like? Should there be a fo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

groan groan vi./n.呻吟 groan groode groode 凹陷,线条groode grope grope vi.(暗中)摸索,探索grope guardian guardiann.监护人,保护人 guardian hail hail n.向,欢呼,招呼hail hamper hamper vt.妨碍,阻碍,牵制 hamper ha

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级词汇(拼读版)

《Sing: 什么都不如唱歌欢乐多》某位不知名人士说过,有梦想,谁都了不起。这个故事很简单。在某个都市小镇,一只叫做Buster Moon的考拉从小就很迷舞台剧和音乐剧,长大后他买下了镇上最老

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Our journey has come to an end, our members are given several minutes to talk about how they feel, let's listen to their voice for the last time this year.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Lesson Seven ENTERTAINMENT (I) Part B Macro'Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Dialogue Let's Go to the Movies Tapescript Wife I'm tired of watching television. Let's go to the movi~ tonight. Husband All right. Do you want to go downt

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

Lesson 3 PART B Macro-Listening Passage 1 We Wish You a Pleasant Flight I. Tapescript Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. May I draw your attention to the 'Safety in Flight' leaflet which you'll find in the pocket at the back of the seat in front of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第四册

曲速驱动跨越星辰大海 Star Trek: Into Darkness 《星际迷航:暗黑无界》 今晚,光影蒙太奇带你回顾《星际迷航》系列第十二部电影由J.J. Abrams执导的《星际迷航:暗黑无界》,重温经典些列的最新

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

本期节目参与并获得首都高校传媒联盟广播界别第二次新闻汇评第一名 节目内容: 周多与杨仆会告诉你近期颇受关注的两部即将上映的电影《Homefront》和《Snowpiercer》 。假如你正打算走进影院

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

5.Love is a Fallacy Max Shulman 1 Charles Lamb, as merry and enterprising a fellow as you will meet in a month of Sundays, unfettered the informal essay with his memorable Old China and Dream's Children. There follows an informal essay that ventures

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

12.The Loons Margarel Laurence Just below Manawaka, where the Wachakwa River ran brown and noisy over the pebbles , the scrub oak and grey-green willow and chokecherry bushes grew in a dense thicket . In a clearing at the centre of the thicket stood

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 上

12.The Discovery of What It Means to Be an American James Baldwin 1 It is a complex fate to be an American, Henry James observed, and the principal discovery an American writer makes in Europe is just how complex this fate is. Americas history, her a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

8.The Worker as Creator or Machine Erich Fromm 1 Unless man exploits others, he has to work in order to live. However primitive and simple his method of work may be, by the very fact of production, he has risen above the animal kingdom; rightly has h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

4.Inaugural Address (January 20, 1961) John F. Kennedy 1 We observe today not a victory of party but a celebration of freedom, symbolizing an end as well as a beginning, signifying renewal as well as change. For I have sworn before you and Almighty G

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Unit 9 DIALOGUE I If I Had the Chance to Travel in Space A: If I had the chance, I would take a trip through the entire solar system. It's been my long-cherished dream since childhood to be able to vi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

Unit 14 DIALOGUE I Two Kinds of Brain A: This is the age of electronic invention. Every day you see fancy gadgets entering our lives... all kinds of electronic gadgets that were beyond our imagination

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

Unit 7 DIALOGUE I On the Wheel A: I heard about China being a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

2012大学英语四级考试写作精讲:四级写作必备句型 一、Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V~~~ (虽然) 例句:Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by nomeans satisfactory. {by no means = in no way

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

对所有准备参加四六级考试的同学而言,阅读部分永远是重中之重。在一百分的试卷中就占有四十分之巨,所以考试成败取决于阅读这句话一点也不假。就四六级考试委员会研究,阅读对14题以

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

介绍: Sherlock: The Abominable Bride Clip 1 0,0:08:28.51 gt; 0:10:37.32 SSherlock JJohn HMrs Hudson WWife S: Good Lord! Mrs Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room! Is it intentional? H: She's a client. Said you were out, insisted on waiting. J

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

What's your dream? How to achieve your dream? We're kite-runners, pursing our dreams.

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台