你有什么文凭? What's your educational background? 我是大学毕业生。 I'm a University Graduate. 你在哪儿上的大学? What university did you attend? 你毕业于哪所大学? What university did you graduate from? 我毕业于南

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

1.Face to Face with Hurricane Camille Joseph P. Blank 1 John Koshak, Jr., knew that Hurricane Camille would be bad. Radio and television warnings had sounded throughout that Sunday, last August 17, as Camille lashed northwestward across the Gulf of M

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

3.Pub Talk and the King's English 1 Conversation is the most sociable of all human activities. And it is an activity only of humans. However intricate the ways in which animals communicate with each other, they do not indulge in anything that deserve

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

2.Hiroshima - The Liveliest City in Japan (excerpts) Jacques Danvoir Hiroshima! Everybody off! That must be what the man in the Japanese stationmaster's uniform shouted, as the fastest train in the world slipped to a stop in Hiroshima Station. I did

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 上

胡敏读故事记单词——大学英语四级词汇(A字头) 第3页 abandon ~ accent At times I like to abandon my ability to speak and write in an academic way, which my friends call an abuse

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇