Christmas When You Were Mine - Taylor Swift Please take down the misletoe 请拿下那个圣诞树枝吧 Cause I don't wanna think about that right now 它与现在的我那么不相衬 Cause everything I want is miles away 只因为我心所向在千里

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Self-assessment Listen and circle. Look and match. Let's play. Heads you go; tails I go. Heads or tails? Heads. You go first. Write your grade here. Look and say. Let's try. I have a dog. I have a dog and a ladybug. I have a dog, a ladybug and a koal

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语二年级上册(一起)

I love my father and I love him well 我喜欢爸爸,我很爱他 I hope to see him someday soon 我希望某天能再见到他 I love my father and I love him well 我喜欢爸爸,我很爱他 I hope to see him someday soon 我希望某天能再见

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I like the night. Its an interesting time of the day. The city changes at night. I like all the bright lights. People seem to be more active. Everyone is rushing home or going out. All the action starts at night. Restaurants, bars and clubs open. Eve

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-N

Nurse's Song 保姆之歌 When the voices of children are heard on the green, 草地上听到孩子们的声音, And whisperings are in the dale, 山谷里也听到他们的细语轻声: The days of my youth rise fresh in my mind, 我年轻时的时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Chapter One: A Stormy Night 第一章:暴风雨的夜晚 Reina de Los Angeles is a Spanish village in southern California. 雷纳德洛杉矶是南加州的西班牙小村。 In the village there is a military presidio with Spanish soldiers and the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

So Well Go No More a-Roving So we'll go no more a roving So late into the night, Though the heart still be as loving, And the moon still be as bright. For the sword outwears its sheath, And the soul outwears the breast, And the heart must pause to br

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Cry On My Shoulder毕业生必听的歌 Deutschland sucht den Superstar If the hero never comes to you If you need someone you're feeling blue If you're away from love and you're alone If you call your friends and nobody's home You can run away but y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

科学家研究发现,与夜晚睡眠6至8小时的人相比,夜晚睡眠不足(sleep deprivation)6小时的人在65岁之前早逝的可能性增加12%。但这并不表明睡眠时间越长越好。研究人员还发现,夜晚睡眠超过9小

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Little Distraction排遣孤独,只有想你 演唱者:The Lucksmith 这首是Little Distraction,曲子选自Matinee旗下的The Lucksmiths乐队,是澳洲的indie-pop乐队。这首是他们的经典作品,选自同名的A Little Distraction EP。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton don t leave me in all this pain 别让我在痛苦中 don t leave me out in the rain 别让我在风雨里 come back and bring back my smile 回来吧,带回我的微笑 come and take these tears away 带走这些泪水

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

经典歌曲-多一个夜晚one more night--phil collins one more night , one more night i've been trying ooh so long to let you know Let you know how i feel And if i stumble if i fall, just help me back So i can make you see please give me one more

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

中国的传统佳节元宵节就要到了。正月是农历的元月,古人称夜为宵,所以称正月十五为元宵节。正月十五日是一年中第一个月圆之夜,也是一元复始,大地回春的夜晚,人们对此加以庆祝,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

原曲varsog在挪威是一首广为流传的民谣,重新填词编曲,制作为MV,MV描写了5位从小到大一起长大的生死至交,在其中两人在受到黑帮的攻击身亡后,剩下的三个人回想过去五人共同患难的点点

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Can't be sleeping 无法入睡 Keep on waking 一直清醒着 Without the woman next to me 女人已经不在身边 Guilt is burning 内疚在心内燃烧 Inside I'm hurting 内心受伤 This aint a feeling I can keep 这感觉让人难以承受 So b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

迪斯科舞曲:迪斯科女王演唱I Will Survive 迪斯科女王(葛罗莉亚盖娜)Gloria Gaynor演唱她的经典名曲I Will Survive向杰克逊致敬。 I Will Survive At first I was afraid I was petrified 起初我很害怕,不知所措

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

一名管道工人在新开发社区干活时,听到地底传来嗡嗡嗡嗡的声音,他跳下洞穴察看,却不小心摔伤了脚踝。同伴递给他绳子,当把他拖上来的时候,他浑身覆盖着虫子,眼睛,脑子都被吃得

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Silent love is calling faith 无声的爱呼唤着信任 To shatter me through your hallways 穿过你心中的回廊击碎我 Into echoes you can feel 爱的回应只有你能感受到 And rehearse the way you heal 仿佛再一次治愈了自我 Mak

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

LESSON 47 The blind boy 第四十七课 盲眼男孩 O say what is that thing call'd Light, 喂,这个我永远不可享受的 Which I must ne'er enjoy; 名叫光的东西是啥; What are the blessings of the sight, 视觉的幸福是什么, O

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

See that you think the guys have you everything.NO,you brought some else and here I do have things. 看到他们 你觉得这就是我所带的一切么 不会吧 你还带了别的 我还真的有 There are things,their clips are everything.I know y

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀