TheDragon'sCall巨龙的召唤年轻的魔法师Merlin被他的母亲送到了Camelot,和这个知识广博似乎无所不知,会使魔法却默默无闻当个卑贱的宫廷御医的怪老头Gaius开始他的新生活,在那儿,魔法被国王

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

Brother Green-Coat 绿衣兄弟 Aunt Molly told Betty a very interesting story about a strange little friend of hers. 莫莉姨妈给贝蒂讲了一个有趣的故事,是关于一个古怪的小朋友。 As you read the story, see how soon you can

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

歌词如下: Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king s horses and all the king s men, Couldn t put Humpty Dumpty together,again. Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king s horses

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

王子喜欢上了布兰切特,但是布兰切特选择了放弃,因为王子已经有妻子了。突然间王子想起了一些事情,他告诉布兰切特自己对她的强烈感受,但他最终还是却选择了离开。原来王子不是国

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 童话镇

One cold night the king called Nasreddin to him and said, If youre able to spend this night in the courtyard with only your shirt on, I will give you one hundred gold coins! In the courtyard Nasreddin saw a stone mill. He began to push it around, fas

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AS IT IS 2015-09-23 Concern Grows Over Thai King's Health 泰国国王的健康状况令人担忧 The health of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand remains in question. The 87-year-old has been the king of Thailand since 1946. 泰国国王普密蓬阿杜

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

And the Same Vein 另一则寓言笑话 The Ndele tribesmen of Africa were'a poor but proud people. 非洲的恩德拉部落是个贫穷但骄傲的民族。 Living as they did in the savannah regions south of the Sahara, they had only grass with whi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

That frightens me... I cannot, any more... murmured the little prince, now completely abashed. 这倒叫我有点紧张我打不出哈欠来了小王子红着脸说。 Hum! Hum! replied the king. Then I I order you sometimes to yawn and sometimes to 嗯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

So then the seventh planet was the Earth. 第七个行星,于是就是地球了。 The Earth is not just an ordinary planet! 地球可不是一颗普通的行星! One can count, there 111 kings(not forgetting, to be sure, the Negro kings among th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

White elephant: 沉重的包袱 如今流行这么一句话,买车容易养车难。其中的理儿谁都明白,不说其它杂七杂八的养车开销,单看那油价居高不下就令整个儿工薪族望而却步。今天谈的white elephant(

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The King has been joined at the event by retired Dutch national goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, who says football in China needs to be developed and nurtured. I think it's sustainable. That's the right work you need. It's not about buying big players i

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sheldon这个名字的起源是英格兰,意思是山谷小镇(town in the valley)。 Penny最早是个希腊名,在希腊语中Penny有沉默的劳动者的意思(silent worker)。 = =Silent Worker可不是Penny的风格呀~ Leonard这个名

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Thailands crown prince has become king and launched a new era for Southeast Asias second-largest economy ahead of elections promised by the ruling military next year. 泰国王储登基为国王,在执政的军政府承诺于明年举行的选举前开

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There once was a king who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried. The king looked at all the pictures. But there were only two he really liked, and he had to choose between them. One picture was of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Burying Richard III 厚葬理查德三世 The hunch paid off 大力出效益 Leicester does a better job of burying a Plantagenet king at the second attempt 二葬金雀花王朝国王,莱斯特市更胜一筹 Top this, Tudors 看看人家,都铎王

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life? 我相信人应该就象每天都是最后的日子那样生活,这可以

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Here is your horse, Sigurd, said the old man. 这是你的马,西格德,老人说。 Strong and swift is he, and on his back you shall ride to great victories. Only think not of yourself nor fear for your life! 这匹马强壮敏捷,你可以骑在

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Unfortunately the power of the kings of France did not stretch beyond the moat of their royal residence, 不过很不幸的是,法兰西国王的权力从没能越出他们皇家居住地的城堡之外, while the Holy Roman Emperor was openly de

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Air strikes in the northern city of Aleppo who pushed true safe grades in Feb to the point of collapse. Pihada Edwards reports. Russia has done little to ruin president Assad forces around to Aleppo. The Syria military was blamed for an attack on a h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

You never knew Lyanna as I did, Robert, Ned told him. 劳勃,你对莱安娜的了解没我深,奈德告诉他, You saw her beauty, but not the iron underneath. 你只见到她的美,却不知道她真正的硬脾气。 She would have told yo

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》