发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第一集

Long ago, England was ruled by a king named Canute. Like many leaders and men of power, Canute was surrounded by people who were always praising him. Every time he walked into a room, the flattery began. 很久以前,统治英格兰的国王名叫克

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文童话故事

President Bush Meets with His Majesty King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa of Bahrain PRESIDENT BUSH: Your Majesty, welcome back to Washington. It is such a pleasure to see you. I still have such fond memories of our trip to the Kingdom of Bahrain. His Maj

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

President Bush, King Abdullah to Discuss King's Promotion of Moderate Islam 布什总统与阿卜杜拉国王讨论发扬伊斯兰和平问题 Jordan's King Abdullah has become a major force in confro

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

King Athamus of northern Greece had two children, Phrixus and Helle. After he left his first wife and mar ried Ino, a wicked woman, the two children received all the cruel treatment that a stepmother could devise. At one time the kingdom was ruined b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 操作指南:鼠标点击选择左上方的弓箭,鼠标左键点击拖动弓箭控制射击方向和力度,松开左键射击如何开始:游戏加载完毕点击两次PLAY - 再

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语记单词小游戏

LESSON 53 About kings and queens 第五十三课 国王和王后的故事 Kings and Queens are the chief persons in the countries over which they rule. 国王和王后在他们统治的国家是最主要的人物。 The British Commonwealth and Empir

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

And finally, after long, cruel and bloody battles, they succeeded. 经过长期残忍的流血战斗,他们终于成功了。 So now they had their own small kingdom, with its capital: Jerusalem. 就这样,他们有了一个自己的小小的国家

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

One of the first Babylonian kings to rule over the whole region left a long and important inscription, engraved in stone. 统治全国的头一批巴比伦国王中有一个国王留下了一段这样的重要铭文,它被凿在一块石头上。 I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord, Galbart Glover said. He put your father to death. 大人,您总不能向乔佛里效忠吧?盖伯特葛洛佛道,令尊就死在他手里啊。 That makes him evil, Robb replied. I do not know that i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The new monarch of Saudi Arabia has handed out billions of pounds to the country's citizens to celebrate his coronation. 日前,沙特阿拉伯的新国王为庆祝登基,向沙特民众发放了上百亿英镑的红包。 King Salman bin Abdulaz

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My Oh My 歌词 My oh my, do you wanna say goodbye - to half a kingdom Baby tell me why 告诉我你为什么要离开,为什么要离开,离开半壁江山 My oh my, do you wanna say goodbye - to rule a country Baby you and I 为什么要离开,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

英国的封建体系与爵士制度有其久远的历史背景,以往在古代只针对政治、军事上的功勋,近代则扩及到科学、文学、艺术等其他领域。 英国的封号授予分成七级,分为贵族(peerage)与平民两大

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

【生词预览】 charity善心,kingdred亲属关系,moan呻吟 【笑话原文】 The Kings Brother A poor man, presenting himself before the King of Spain, asked his charity, telling him that he was his brother. Thinking desiring to know how h

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Lesson 13 Hobbies 第十三课 嗜好 September 29 9月29日 Checkers, Chess and Checkmate 下棋乐 Read it! 读读看! Taylor has a chess set! 泰乐有一副西洋棋! Her grandpa gave it to her. 是她的祖父送她的。 She can't play yet.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 9 The Woman I Love I, Edward the Eighth, King of Great Britain, King of India, King of Australia, King of New Zealand, King of Canada, King of Kenya, King of Nigeria, King of Bur-ma, King of Malaya, King of Sin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King