We' ve looked before at how to set up an appointment on the phone with someone you already know, but what about if you havent met the person or established a relationship with them yet? 我们之前已经说了如何用电话约见我们知道的人,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

In this Business English Pod episode, we're going to look at how business idioms related to ships and sailing can be used to describe company performance. 今天的原汁原味英语播客中,我们将学习与船和航海有关的商务习语,它们

Congratulations! You were successful in your first job round interview, and you have been called back for a second interview. What should you expect? The key word is morethere will be more questions, more pressureand, of course, more likelihood that

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

There is one question that you will definitely be asked in any job interview, a question for which you should always prepare a response. That is: Do you have any questions for me? 这是个在面试中肯定会被问到的问题,一个你应该准备

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Youre listening to the second in a two-part Business English Podcast series on talking about accomplishments. This is one of an ongoing sequence of podcasts on job interviews. 这是2节英语商务播客的第2节,将要谈论到你所取得的成就

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Welcome back to Business English Pod. This is the second part of our look at answering the phone and taking a message. In this lesson, well focus on taking a message. 欢迎回到商务英语播客,这是有关回电话和捎口信的第二部分,这

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod lesson on dealing with telephone inquiries. 这是2节商务播客中的第1节,将涉及电话上处理客户的问题。 Its natural to feel a little nervous when answering questions on the pho

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the second of a two-part Business English Pod series on talking about your job and company. 这是2节商务播客中的第二节,会涉及到谈论工作和公司。 What can you say about your company? How would you describe it? There are

I would like to thank you aii for attending this meeting. 我想感谢各位参加本次会议。 I would like to thank you aii for attending this meeting. 我想感谢各位参加本次会议。 If you look at the agenda, you will find that we'll ha

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Please record the discussion result on the flip chart. 请将讨论结果记录在活动挂图上. Please record the discussion result on the flip chart. 请将讨论结果记录在活动挂图上。 Wow, that'll be a lot more convenient. 哇,这样子

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

It is very beautiful there. 那里景色优美。 It is very beautiful there. 那里景色优美。 Sounds attractive. 听起来很吸引人。 Where is your dreamiand for holiday? 您心目中的度假胜地是哪里? Where is your dreamland for h

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

This is the end of the tour today. 今天的参观到此结束。 This is the end of the tour today. 今天的参观到此结束。 Thank you for your brilliant introduction. 感谢您精彩的讲解。 Thanks for your presenting. 感谢光临。 Tha

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

101. quite, rather quite完全地,相当于completely, rather修饰比较级 quite impossible 102. happy, glad happy高兴,幸福,定表均可,glad高兴,只能做表语 a happy girl 103. instead, instead of instead是副词,放在句

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Im sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you wont think our price is too high. A: Lets meet each other ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

开头语与自我介绍 1.从中华人民共和国驻...大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。 Having had your name and address fro

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Personal vs. Personnel密切注意这些单词的拼写和重音!Personnel是个名词意思是公司的职员。例如Our company has the best personnel in the industry.重音落在单词的末尾。Personal是个形容词意思是私人或是个人

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你能在工作场合中保持英语stay on top of吗? 或者你觉得自己的语言学习已经落后了呢?英语是国际商务语言,但是并不是所有的都那么简单易懂。这有一些你可能在办公室中听到的术语。 Sta

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1 Then we\d have some ideas of what you\ll be needing那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 2 I can\t say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。 3 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than jus

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A:Mr Hughes? Do you have a minute?I would like to discuss something with you. B:What can I do for you? A:I was wondering,I have heard many of my co-wokers that your knowledge and experience in international markets is phenomenal. Also, Ive

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语