sneak preview 预览 英文释义 An early look at something new, usually shown privately before a more public viewing is permitted. 例句 The famous film director plans to invite his family and closest friends to a sneak preview of his new movie a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

complimentary copy 赠阅(期刊等) 英文释义 Free sample; free copy; something given as a favorto encourage future business。 例句 The ad sales representative always gave his prospective customers a complimentary copy ofhis company's maga

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to be booked solid 因满员无法预订 英文释义 To have no available space that can be reserved; expression used to describe hotel rooms, airplane flights, etc. (NOTE: to book means to reserve) 例句 Hotels are often booked solid in the summer

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

blond bombshell 金发美女 英文释义 A glamorous and extro verted blond woman. 例句 During the 1940's a typical American movie actress was often a blond bombshell who loved wild Hollywood parties. 20世纪40年代的典型美国女影星通常是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to put it bluntly 直言不讳 英文释义 To speak in a very direct and abrupt manner, perhaps without being tactful or sensitive. 例句 I only corrected my sloppy dressing habits when my boss decided to put it bluntly and tell me that my careless

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to set sail 启航 英文释义 To embark on a journey by ship (NOTE: often usedin reference to starting a new project) 例句Next month my daughter will begin her university studies andset sailon a new chapter in herlife.下个月,我女儿将入大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to be high-handed 独断专行的 英文释义 To act in an arrogant manner, ignoring the feelingsor opinions of others 例句 The thoughtful CEO did not want to be high-handed, so he involved all his managers in thedecision-making process and listen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

in a nutshell 简而言之 英文释义 Summarized succinctly. 例句 This morning without warning the companys ownermade a very long, complicated speech to us but in a nutshell, were going out of businessthis month, and we all need to find new jobs.今

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to sweeten the deal 提供优惠 英文释义 To add inducements to a proposed businesstransaction in order to make it more appealing. (NOTE: also to sweeten up the deal) 例句 Although the initial price I offered to my potential buyer was already l

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to swing by 顺访 英文释义 To visit casually; to go to a place for a short timewithout elaborate preparation. 例句 When I am in his neighborhood, I like to swing by my old friend's office for a cup of tea, simplycalling him that morning first

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Note that in UK English if you start with Dear Sir or Dear Madam, you should end with Yours faithfully. But if you use the persons name, you should end with Yours sincerely. This rule may seem arbitrary, but it is one of the rules of formal letter wr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The word work can be a verb or noun or even an adjective. This entry looks at workand worksas nouns. work这个词可以作为动词、名词,甚至形容词,在这里我们只讨论work和works作为名词时的用法。 Work has several differe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Theres a big difference between few and a few. In fact they have opposite meanings. few和a few之间区别很大,事实上,它们的意思几乎完全相反。 If you say, for example, I have a few friends in the Ministry, it sounds impressive. 比

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

商务交流中,说英语只是一种手段,做成生意才是目的。用简单易学的英语做成功生意是每个生意人的愿望。这次就给大家讲讲怎么用简单的英语来交流货运包装。 A--卖家 B--买家A: We're getti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 Can you cut down the price? 你方能够降价吗? Your competitors are offering considering lower prices. 你们的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

FPA will be good enough. 平安险就可以了。 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. So? 船上没有精密的货物,不会在航海时受损。 所以怎样? FPA will be good enough. 平安险就可以了。 Please i

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I can't agree with you there. 这点我不同意你的意见。 I'm sorry. I can't agree with you there. 很抱歉。这点我不同意你的意见。 So what's your point? 那您的看法呢? Don't tell me you don't know. 别告诉我你不知道。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

If you need me, I'll be here for you. 如果需要,我会支持你的 If you need me, I'll be here for you. 如果需要,我会支持你的。 You are such a nice person. 你真是个好人。 Please feel free to call me if you need me. 如果需要

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Don't lose heart. 别灰心。 Don't lose heart. Things will get better soon. 别灰心。情况很快就会好转的。 I hope so. 但愿如此吧。 Remember that you did the best you could at the time. 记住,当时你已经尽力做到最好了。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Excuse me. Would you mind smoking in the lounge? 抱歉,请您到吸烟室吸烟好吗? Excuse me. Would you mind smoking in the lounge? 抱歉,请您到吸烟室吸烟好吗? Oh, I'm terribly sorry. 哦,真是太抱歉了。 I don't smoke.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句