long-standing adj. 长期的 We have a delivery special for long-standing customers.我们对长期顾客有送货特惠。 manual n

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

useful sentence: Our quality is based solely on our sales samples 我们的质量完全以货样为准。 after-sales service 售后服务

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

useful sentence:Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 economic terms balance of payments 国际收支平衡表 The balance of payments is a summary of all economic transactions. 国际收支

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by bicycle. My brother was riding with me sitting on the seat behind. As we came to the crossroads,a young man and a girl came up and stopped us. We've found you at long last,they said. But we didn't

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

June lst,1995 Dear Peter, We're so gald you're coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We'll have our picnic in the People's Park. You know where that is, don't you? After you enter the park by the main gate, walk straight on till y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A special summer camp During the holiday, I joined in the special summer camp with my classmates. There we made some new friends who were senior school students from Kanwei, a town on the T which is to the East of London. As hosts, we showed them aro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

English is getting more important The past year 2001 was a great year in the history of China. Inspiring events occured one after another. For example, in July 2001, China succeeded in winning the right of holding the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing. I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The balance of nature It is very important for us to keep the balance of nature, and nature often teaches its lessons. Here are two examples: Eagles eat chickens. They felt mice as well. The farmers want to kill many eagles to protect their chickens,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

On 21st century school edition Middle school boys and girls, good news for you. 21st century school edition, first started publication on Oct 25th 2001. It comes out every Monday. We middle school students are supposed to be the main readers of the p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

All for money. One day, I was going to travel by train. After I got on the train, I put tea into my mark and wait for an attendant to pull a water.minutes later,from the voice speaker : all passenger, may I have your attention pls, we are sorry to te

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An interesting book One day, it was time for lunch. Mr and Ms White were already at the table, but where was Tom their only son. Mr White decided to go and asked Tom to have lunch. When he went into Tom's bedroom, he found Tom reading a book while ly

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

What happen to my son In autumn, a father took his son to a small tree. He measured his son and knocked in a nail as a mark. He hoped the boy could go taller in the next year. In winter, It's snowed very hard. However, the nail was still in trunk of

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A reply to a letter Dear Mary, I am sorry to learn that you are not happy. Those who treat you badly won't be your true friends, so don't take it seriously. I advise you to avoid her and pay no attention to her joking. If you seem not to care what sh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A letter of refusing an invitation The number 25 Middle school, Beijing June 10th Nanjing University, NanJing. Dear Mr Smith, I am very thankful to you for inviting me to go and stay with you in Nanjing. I often hear that Nanjing is a beautiful city

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A plan for an one-day trip. Dear Miles. I am glad to hear you are coming soon. I've planned an one-day trip for you in Beijing. In the morning, you can first go to the Summer Palace which is one of the most beautiful parks in Beijing. There you can g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The town where I live The town where I live is called Xupu. It is a beautiful place. When you enter the town from the south side, you are coming to Wuyi square. On one corner of which is the bookstore, this is the oldest building in the town. If you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An oral introduction to our school. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our school,we are now on the top of the turnstorey office building.From here, we can see the whole campus,On the right, the three storey building is our library which has too large

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

What is beautiful. what is beautiful, people like to wear beautiful clothes,if we print some colorful pads of some words on them. the clothes will become more attractive.But the meaning of the words on them must be lovely too. I am sorry to say that

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Smoking, Smoking, it is almost known to all that smoking is bad for people's health. Smoking can lead to hard trouble, cancer and another diseases. Every year about 2.5 million people die from smoking cigarettes. However, many smokers find it difficu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Televion Nowadays almost every family has the TV sets and almost everyone likes watching TV. TV becomes a part of our lives. TV has many advantages. It informs us of the latest news that happened in the world. It can open our eyes and enlarge our kno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备