snail mail 信件 deliver v. 递送 I'm sure we can get that delivered by tomorrow. 我相信我们明天以前就会送到。 fragile adj.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

balance transfer 馀额代偿 Katherine made a balance transfer from her old credit card to her new one. 凯萨琳申办新卡代偿旧卡。 canc

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

bounce v. 跳(票) Oh no! My check to City Supermarket bounced! 喔,糟了!我开给城市超市的支票跳票了! cashier's check 本票 Pre-payment with cashier's check or money order is accepted 预付款用本票或汇票都可以。 c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

The Milu deer. Milu deer used to be common in China long ago. However it disappeared during the last few centuries. Too many of the deer had been killed and some were taken away to England. The deer liked the cool wet weather in Britain and the numbe

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Dear Mr Smith, I was so pleased to hear from you and I'm writing to tell you something about my school.You are right,quite few changes have taken place. On the one side of the road,there is a new classroom buiding.On the other side where a playgroun

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

export-oriented economy 出口导向经济 A well-developed transportation network is essential to Taiwan's export-oriented economy. 发展完备的运输网对台湾以出口导向的经济而言很重要。 foreign exchange reserve 外汇存底 Chi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

QC procedure 品管流程 What issues do we need to address to work out new QC procedures? 在制定新品管流程之前,有哪些問題必須先處理? quality standard 品質標準 This year, Metro Factory experienced a noticeable decline in q

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

accountability n. 會計責任 Accountability and budgeting are key elements to drive down the deficit. 會計責任和預算編列壓低赤字的兩大主要元素。 big bang approach 全面導入法 We've pretty much ruled out the big bang approac

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

income statement 损益表 ncome statements show how much money a company made and spent over a period of time. 损益表系显示某公司於某期间内之收入与花费。 net income 净损益;净收入 BG Co.'s net income for 2005 was below ex

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

useful sentence: The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。 income statements allowance n. 折让 We want a promotion allowance of 15% of our total annual payment to La Fountaine. 我们想

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

useful sentence: It's clearly a breach of contract这显然是违反了合同。 international economies APEC 亞太經合會 The APEC summit will take place in Hanoi in November this year. 亞太經合高峰會將於今年十一月在河內舉行。

useful sentence:Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。 demestic economy annual revenue 歲入 The annual revenue growth of 2006 will reach 4%. 二○○六年的歲入成長率將達 4%。 budget bill 預算案 The Legislative

A message to Mrs Ju This afternoon I called on Mrs Ju to give her a message. I told her that the conference had been delayed until 15th and 16th. When I was at her home, I met doctore John. After Mrs Ju made introduction for both of us, I knew the Do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Dick and his farm work Dick lives in the west of England. He is always busy with his farm work. One day , he was walking in the fields with Tim. Tim asked what the weather was going to be like the next two days? Dick told him that it was going to be

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A PL man saved the three driving children. One day , a young PL man was walking along a path when he heard someone crying. Help, help.He quickly ran to see what was happening.When he got there. He saw three boys going down to the river and was in gre

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How they celebrated women's day On March 8, Li Dong wanted to do something to celebrate women's day. He asked his father to help him. First, they did some housework which was always done by his mother. Li Dong cleaned the house completely and his fat

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A notice about visiting Beijing Zoo. Notice The students of senior one will visit the Beijing Zoo on Saturday April 12th. The zoo has the history of more than 100 years. It is one of the biggest zoo in the world. There we can see all kinds of animals

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A note to ask for sick leave. March 17th 2003 Dear Mr John, I am sorry to tell you that I can't go to school. I haven't been well since this morning and my mother took me to the hospital. After taking my temperature, the doctor said that I was having

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A note for asking a friend to have a lecture Dear Mr Green, There will be a lecture on a brief history of the Emperor Palace given by professor Ram from the palace museum in the children's palace at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. If you are interested in t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How to find the way to my house. Dear Dick, I came to see you ,but you happen to be out. I'd like to invite you to dinner in my house this Sunday evening.Now let me tell you the way to my house.My house is number 25 park road.From your house, you can

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备