必备形容词中心成语听力下载

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(792) / 评论(0) 分类 刘毅托福600分成语

必备名词中心成语听力下载

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(889) / 评论(0) 分类 刘毅托福600分成语

banking 银行业务 general business 一般业务 ATM 自动柜员机 You can change your PIN at the ATM. 你可以在自动柜员机上修改密码. automatic bill payment自动转帐服务 Tina pays her phone bill with an automatic bill payment. 蒂

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

口腔解剖生理学Oral Anatomy and Physiology 口腔组织病理学Oral Histology and Pathology 口腔粘膜病学Diseases of the Oral Mucosa 牙体牙髓病学Cariology And Endodontics 牙周病学

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

医学生物学 Medical Biology 医学遗传学Medical Genetics 系统解剖学 Systematic Anatomy 组织学与胚胎学 Histology and Embryology 人体生理学Human Physiology 生物化学 Biochemis

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

An Announcement For A Party May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make. The Student Union is going to hold a party on Saturday evening, August 15, to welcome our friends from the United States. The party will be held in the roo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

coins The earliest coins in the world were used in China more than 3,000 years ago. Coins maybe have different sizes, weights, shapes and different metals. Usually, they have different designs on the two sides. There is usually the head of famous per

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

On an exploring study Number 46 Jiang'an avenue ,Beijing, China. February 28th 2003. Dear Mr and Mrs Brown, I was so move to hear that you'd like to send me to another school. Thank you very much for your kindness.However,I can't go to school now. I

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit 2: what I have done today. May 4th , Sunday, Fine. After watching English on Sunday on TV in the morning. I phoned LiHua telling her we should go see the film HERO together in the afternoon. After the film is over, we went to the Mr W. Mr W is o

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

keeping a diary in English There are many ways to improve our English writing skills and keeping a diary in English is one of them.Keeping a diary in English is not so difficult as some students image.Compared with other form's writing,it is shorter

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

compulsory education in China. In China, school begins on Sep 1st.Children go to school when they are six years old. Children will study for six years in primary school where you will learn Chinese, Math, English, Music, draw,PE and so on.When they f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A successful experience During the summer vocation of 2002.I found that I should do something meanful and stayed here wondering about.So I got a job at KFC fast food restaurant and work there as a cleaner. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks. Ever

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Should smoking be banned? Different people have different opinions. Some smokers think smoking is a kind of enjoyment, and they could live without food but will die without smoking. Also they said they have freedom of smoking and it has nothing to do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Mobile phones. It is not very long since the first mobile phone was produced. The invention has changed people's lifes. People find it much more convenient to get in touch with each other with a mobile phone. They can take with them wherever they go

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Poster Basketball match School team V(versus) senior grading one team. Time: 4pm Friday Place : Basketball court number 4 Pls come and cheer for them. Students union

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How the boy got on the bike ? How did the boy go on his bike ? Look at these pictures, the boy in the pictures is going to get on his bike.Firstly, he puts his hands on the handlebars and his left foot on the left paddle.Next he pushes the ground two

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The importance of protecting the environment Dear Editor, In the past, my hometown used to be a beautiful place. It was surrounded by plenty of trees and covered with green grass everywhere. Later, people destroyed many trees to turn for its into far

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Students like optional courses This term our school has offered more than ten optional courses from which students can choose. The courses are given from 4:00 to 5:30 every Thursday afternoon. Students take great interest in optional courses. Their f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Lightening the burden Senior middle school students were heavily burdened with all kinds of homework. Because of varies examinations, they spend about six and half hours in the class in a day. At home, about three and half hours were spent on the hom

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Protecting wild animals. There used to be many kinds of birds which are pests for protected parts. They are good friends at present.But the number of the birds has been greatly reduced because too much poison is used. As the result, the number of the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备