01.01.对话.1.购物狂 Look at the catalogue,John. I think I want to get this red blouse看这本目录,我想买这件红色的衬衫。 Don't you have one like this in blue? 你不是有一件蓝色的跟这件相似? Yah, but it doesn't have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

欢迎来到北京 welcome to beijing 我能帮你什么吗? can i help you 你先请 after you 谢谢 thank you 不用谢 you are welcome 对不起 i am sorry 没关系 it is all right 你可以乘坐出租车去火车站 you can take taxi to the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The water is boiling. Dress the fish. Help me peel these potatoes. Whisk 3 eggs. Add some soy sauce. Help me in the kitchen. Help me set the table. Would you like a taste? That was a wonderful meal. It's your turn to do the dishes.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

1. Bravo!太棒了! 2. Bummer!真扫兴! 3.Shame!可惜了! 4. Hello?有人在吗? 5.Alrighty!好滴。 6.Gross.真恶心。 7. You happy?你满意了吧! 8. Try harder.再努力一点. 9. Keep going.继续. 10. Gotta hit the road.得走了 11. Knock

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I'd rather live in a village,because there is less pollution. There is too much noise in the city. Do you think the air pollution in the city is serious? What's the main reason for water pollution in this area? The living environment of wild animals

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

There will be an earthquake soon. How do you know? I heard it on the grapevine. Come on. It's a rumor. You can't believe that kind of news. Anyway,I'll make some preparations for it.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you finishing your dinner yet? You are slow. Oh, no. I just wanna enjoy life. And I have to rush our time. But they are waiting for us. Oh, thats right. I almost forget. I ll be done the seconds. Gee, Why is life always so rush, rush.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Congratulations Jim:I hear your daughter graduated from high school as the valedictorian. Congratulations! Lucy:Thank you. Jim:Where is she going to college? LucyShe's been admitted to Yale with a scholarship. Jim:Really? That's icing on the cake! Co

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good job! You did a great job. Wonderful! You look very handsome. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It's now or never. Stick with it. I have confidence in you. Buck up! Show some courage! Don't let this get you down.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm on a diet. How do you to manage to keep so slender? I work out on a regular basis to keep fit. Yoga is very popular now. I'm not particular about food. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. How often do you exercise? I do aerobics once a we

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What did the doctor say? He said I have been eating too much. Did he give you any advice? He asked me to clean up my diet by cutting out red meat. Yes,you must put yourself on a diet.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I want to study abroad. I'll come back as soon as I get my degree. I want to apply for the MBA in your university. I'd like to know whether or not I'm qualified for this major. Could you tell me which majors in your university are available for inter

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What kind of music do you like best? Do you like BeiJing Opera? Do you enjoy the play? What kind of concert is it? He doesn't sing anything meaningful. That song drives me crazy. I have no ear for music. What kind of musical instrument can you play?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'd like to subscribe. Do you carry the Wall Street journal? My paper has been arriving late. Is the news in the paper reliable? Which magazine do you like best? Do you know the circulation of this magazine? Do you like reading? I've read a lot of bo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

You look very nervous, Joe. Relax! I can't. You know this is my first blind date. My heart is beating very quickly. Then take a deep breath or go out to get some fresh air. It's useless. Actually you don't have to be so nervous. You look great today

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I like it. I love my motherland. I'm into collecting stamps. I'm very partial to sweet food. I prefer tea to coffee. I hate it. That's enough. Please leave me alone. You're a pain in the neck. It's disgusting. I can't bear him.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What's up? You sound a little down in the dumps? I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn! Calm down. Shouting won't help. He is really outrageous! What happened? I went back home last night,you know,tired as a dog. So I took a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What a surprise! You scared me! It can't be true! Who would have thought? I could hardly believe my ears. Are you serious? Wow! Great! It's very exciting! I'm too nervous to say a word.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

How are you doing? I haven't seen you in years. May I introduce myself? Are you Mr.Adams? I'd like to introduce Mr.Brown. I'd like you to meet my friend,Jean. Glad to meet you! I've heard so much about you. I believe we've met before.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

1. Do you believe him? 你相信他的话吗? 2. Do you believe it? 你相信吗? 3. I think its hard to believe. 我觉得这很难相信。 4. Its too good to be true. 哪有这等好事? 5. I dont buy your story. 我才不信你的鬼话呢。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语