Do you have any apples in stock today? Are they sweet? Two kilograms of tomatoes, please. How much is the cucumber? How much is a kilo? I need a kilo of smoked turkey. This meat is too fatty. Is there high-quality rice here? Is the scale accurate?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello,this is Tom. Could I talk to Mr.Brown? May I ask who is calling,please? Hang on a moment,please. I'm sorry. He is not in. I have to go. Thank you for calling. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. The line is busy. There is a lot of backgroun

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello, hello. Is that Ted speaking? Yes, can you hear clearly? No, what's wrong with your phone? I can't receive the signal as usual. Then I'll hang up and text you later. Okay.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Could you come and help me mend the computer, Neel? What's wrong with it? I can't log on the internet again. Let me see. Did you change anything on your computer? No, never. What kind of anti-virus software do you use? I don't have this kind of softw

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: What do you want, Ressie? W: A cup of coffee and an apple pie. How about you? M: I don't want coffee. I'd like some orange juice. W: Why don't you drink coffee? M: I don't like coffee in this cafe. W: It does taste weird. M: Most people think so.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Our apartment management service is good. The apartment management service is not good. Their charge is too high. Could you send someone to repair it? Could you work out a solution as soon as possible? I really appreciate your help. I'm here to talk

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

James. Yes. Could you please come over here? Sure. This lamp doesn't work. Can you fix it? Is the electricity working? Yes. There is nothing wrong with the bulb. Maybe I've got to buy a new one.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Fill it up,please. Premium or regular,Madam? Premium,please. Could you check my tyres,too? I think they need air. No problem,Madam. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well? I don't think so. It's brand-new. Should I clean the wind shield for

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Fill it up,please. Is it all right to park here? My car broke down. My engine is making strange noises. My battery is dead. I have a flat tyre. I've run out of gas. I need a tow truck. When will it be ready? I need a car wash.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good morning. Morning. What would you like for breakfast? I'm not quite hungry now. Let me think for a while. Come on. We are going to be late. Ok,Ok. Toast and egg. Milk? No.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The internet is all the rage at the moment. Do you use broadband internet access? Can you help me set up a local area network? I think chatting on line is a waste of time,energy and money. The internet has many advantages. Do you often shop on line?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Honey! Yes? You see we've been seeing each other for over a year now,and we get along very well. Yeah,I feel very happy. So do you want to move forward? I mean,will you marry me? I promise I'll try my best to make you the happiest woman in the world.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good morning, doctor. Good morning, Miss Mandy. How are you today? I'm not feeling very well. I've got a bad cold. Have you got a sore throat too? No, but I've got a headache. Yes, I see. Go home to bed and take one of these pills every 3 hours. Than

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's been a long time, Mrs. Lee. Yes, I went to Hawaii on a vacation with my husband. When did you come back? Did you have a good time? We came back the day before yesterday. I enjoyed myself very much. The beach is beautiful. You should go there som

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I want to register. You should see a surgeon. Could you describe your symptoms? When can I know the result? Please give me some medicine for the pain. Do I need an injection? How long should I stay in bed? Could you do a physical reexamination for me

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'd like to make an appointment with Doctor Smith. Would 9AM tomorrow be all right? I'm sorry. But she won't have any openings until 11AM unless there is a cancellation. Could I possibly make it any earlier in the afternoon? No,that's not good. She m

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's time for class, hurry up! Would you please explain it again? Can you follow me? Your answer is correct. Class is over in five minutes. Let's call it a day. The reagent is not the right for this experiment. Have you read the instructions? Do we h

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Have any plan for the weekend, Tom? Yea, I'm going for a hike around Qinghai lake. Oh, do you go hiking often? I go as much as I can. I love hiking. Because you can really get in touch with nature. It would be nice to get out of the City. Do you want

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy New Year! How about your Spring Festival? Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Mother's day! Happy Father's day! I'm proud of being your daughter. How are you going to spend your Christmas? Merry Christmas! Have you received my Christmas present?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you a happy married man? Yes,I am. My wife and I understand each other. You're a lucky man. How about Mr.Smith? I don't know. But they say that Mrs.Smith wears the pants in the house. You mean she bosses her husband around? That's right. She is p

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句