Have you noticed that our son is kind of weird? No,I'm too busy recentlly to care for him. What's wrong? He often comes home very late and talks a lot about computer games with his friends on the phone. Really? He has got a new hobby? Yes,but it seem

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good afternoon, sir. Please sit here. A hair cut and a shave, please. How would you like your hair cut, sir? Short on both sides. Not so much off the back. Very well, sir. Do you want me to trim your beard? Yes, please. Now, have a look, please. Is i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,Mark. I know you are an expert in skin care. Oh,I wouldn't say that! But I do know something. So how can I help you? I think I have oily skin. And there are always small bumps here and there on my face. How can I get rid of them? They are really i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Please prepare the prescription. Do you have medicine for a cold? I'd like some pain-killers. Doctor,what is this for? How to take these medicine? How many tablets do I take everyday? Does this drug have any side-effects? Can I drive after taking thi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

teacher:Good afternoon,everyone. This experiment is to start at 3 o'clock. Have you gone to the instructions? student:Yes,Sir. teacher:Ok. Now,some points for attention. First of all,pay attention to safety. Now,sign your name on the lab record. And

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Inquire About Applying Procedures Bob: How do I to an American university? Ann: You should go to the library to find some information about American universities,and write to the Admission Office,Then the Admission Office will send you Application Fo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I've got a final exam this Friday. What's on the test? I think I will have to cram. I'm going to be up all-night studying for my exam. The examination is so difficult. Could I ask what time it is? I dare not cheat on the exam. Can you tell me what gr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,Annie. I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night. Well,George,I guess I am. Why do you ask? I've just got a pair of presale star wars movie tickets from a friend. And I'm thinking of inviting you along for the opening premiere. Are you inter

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy birthday! Happy birthday.Jane.Many happy returns. Here's a present for you. Thank you for the wonderful gift. Do you want to open the packages? How about me treating you to a birthday dinner? I would like to invite you to my birthday dinner. He

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is there anything worth watching on another chanel? I think there's a Western on. Do you mind if we watch it? I really like to see it. Well, I really want to see the football game. Football game? Okay, and do you know what comes on next? I believe th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Let's change the channel. Why? I like this program very much. Don't you think it is intersting? I don't think so. I don't care for the film stars' personal life. It's really boring program for me. So what do you want to watch? I don't know.Just give

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A Disloyal Husband Husband:The Blacks got divorced. Wife: Really? Why? Husband: Mr. Black has been getting a little on the side. Wife: Really? Im surprised. He doesnt look like a guy whod ever cheat on his wife, does he? Husband: No, he doesnt.Anyway

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I regret I haven't taken your advice. What's the matter? Yesterday I came here to buy lottery and you suggested me choose three as the last number. Yes. If I had listen to you,I would have got the highest price. Thus I'm regretful too. Why? I should

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Why do you look so unhappy? Oh,nothing special. I'm just a bit fed up. With your job? With everything. With taking the same bus every morning,sitting in the same office everyday,eating the same food every year. That's common people's life.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello,is that Maggie? Yes,why aren't you sleep? It's one AM. I can't fall asleep. Don't you have a speech contest tomorrow? You've got to sleep well tonight. I'm too nervous. I'm afraid I'll fail. You need to calm down. It's no big deal. You know my

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm on top of the world. Nothing could make me happier. I'm high on life. I'm on Cloud Nine. I'm really disappointed with him. No chance at all. I'm downhearted. I'm feeling low. I've been down in the dumps lately.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you know how long it takes to get to Chicago? It's about one hour's drive. I mean by bus. About two hours. Are you going to Chicago? Yeah, I'm in a hurry. I have to run. Wait. I'm leaving for Chicago, too. Do you need a lift? Really? That's great!

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Bill, could you give me a hand? Okay, what is it? Would you please help me move this box? No problem. Oh, it's too heavy. I can't move it by myself. We've got to do it together. Okay, let's have a try. Oops, my finger. Oh, it hurts. Are you alright?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Guard Against Theft Tom:Where is my backpack? Marry:I don't know. Where did you leave it? Tom:I just put it on the chair a while ago, but now it's gone. Marry:Are you sure? Tom:Of course, I'm sure. I bet someone stole it. Marry:Well, you should've ke

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Welcome Sir. May I help you? Yes,I want to go to America for my vacation. No problem. Actually we have some great packages. The most exciting season of Hawaii is now. How about a relaxing vacation in Hawaii? Sounds good. Are there any groups of tour

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句