秘诀8 口腔发音和喉咙发音的区别 长元音一般是通过口腔发出的,发声处靠前;而短元音则是用喉咙发出的,发音处尽量靠后。这可是一个真正的秘密! 1.A: What is she doing these days? 她最近在忙些什么? B: She is learning business English now. 她正在学习商业英语

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

Good morning Mrs. Hall. If none of your teeth are bothering you, I'll restore the tooth with the largest cavity. 霍尔太太,早安。 假如你的牙齿不让你难受的话, 那么我就把蛀的最厉害的牙补一补。 This is the tooth th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Please do as much as you can for me today. I'm not busy this morning. 今天你就尽量做吧。我今天上午不忙。 You'll need two appointments for your cleaning. I'll review the X-rays and decide upon a treatment plan for your next appointmen

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Have you ever been treated for a heart condition, or for a prolonged illness such as diabetes, liver disease or kidney disease? 你有没有因为心脏情况接受过治疗?或者因为糖尿病, 肝病和肾脏病这些慢性疾病而接受过治

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

I'll treat the infection by putting medication in the tooth with a temporary filling until your next appointment. 在牙齿里放上药物进行治疗。至下次预约治疗之前先暂时填补上。 Will the tooth be alright? 那么牙齿行吗?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Good. I'm not busy now, but I have to meet a friend in an hour and a half. 好,我现在不忙,但是我过了一个半小时要见一个朋友。 Will there be any side effects? 会有什么副作用吗? There'll be a little bit of bleeding, b

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

What restorations are possible with Core-Vent Implants? 做完种植体需要什么样的修复呢? 1. Replace a single toot. 种植单个牙齿: One implant with a crown can replace a single missing tooth, eliminating the need to prepare adjacen

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part sixteen 第十六章 Dental Implants 牙齿种植 Dental implants are the modern method for replacing missing teeth. 牙齿种植是解决牙齿缺失问题的现代方法。 Dental implants solve many problems associated with removable dentures

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

15 New Dentures 第十五章 新假牙 I know that you'll be happy with your new dentures. They look very natural. 我想你会喜欢你的新假牙的,看起来像真的一样, They look like your natural teeth. 就像你原来的真牙一样。

Part fourteen 第十四章 Dentures 活动义齿(假牙) I've reviewed your X-rays and I'm sorry to say that the rest of your upper teeth will have to beremoved. 我看过了你的X光照片,很遗憾你上排所剩下的牙齿都要拔掉。 T

Do the bands cut the gums or the cheeks? 带环会不会损伤牙龈或者脸颊? Sometimes they do, but it's not a big problem if you're careful. 有时会,但是若是小心的话就不是个大问题。 How long will it take to finish his trea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

I've noticed that my daughter's teeth aren't growing straight. Her teeth are too big. Theredoesn't seem to be enough space for them. 我发现我女儿的牙齿长的不正,牙齿也太大了,好像空隙不好。 How old is your daughter? 你女儿

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Is it necessary to have cavities in the baby teeth repaired? 乳牙蛀成了洞还有必要补上吗? If the baby teeth are going to fall out, I don't think that it matters if they become decayed. 如果乳牙是要脱落的,我想蛀了也没有关

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part ten 第十章 Periodontal Treatment 牙周的治疗 Good morning. How are you today? 早安,今天好吗? Just fine, except that my gums are sore. I've noticed that they bleed when I brush my teeth. 不错,只是牙龈还痛,我发现刷牙

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part eleven 第十一章 Hypersensitive Teeth 牙齿过敏 Good morning, Doctor Smith. 早安,史密斯先生。 I'm happy that I could get an appointment with you so quickly. 能这么快跟您预约好,我真高兴。 Many of my teeth have beco

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

I'll give you a prescription for an antibiotic. 我给你开抗生素的处方, Draining the infection and taking the antibiotic pills should cure the infection in about twodays. 感染的地方排了脓,又服用抗生素药丸,大约两天就可

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Can you show me, Doctor? 医生,能指给我看吗? Surely, please watch me in the hand mirror. I'll reach under the gum with a measuringinstrument. 完全可以,请看手镜里我是怎样做的,我要用计量用具捅到牙龈底下。 I'l

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Enamel is the hard outer tooth layer. 牙釉质是牙齿坚硬的外层。 The cavity gets larger by entering the softer second tooth layer, the dentin. 蛀牙洞到了牙齿的较软的第二层, 也就是牙本质时,龋洞就会变得大的多。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part four 第四章 An Explanation of Dental Caries 有关龋齿的解释 Why do I have so many cavities,Doctor? 医生,为什么我有这么多蛀牙? It seems that every time I go to the dentist,there are at least three or four new ones. 好像

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Good morning, Doctor Smith. 早安,史密斯医生。 Good morning, Miss Jones. Please come in. 早安,琼斯小姐。请进。 I see that you brought some new nurses uniforms with you. 我看见你带着新的护士服装。 They're very attract

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话