Before you leave, I'll polish your teeth and remove the rest of the stain. 在你离开以前,我要把你的牙齿磨一磨, 并把留下来的着色剂磨掉。 How much have you done, Miss Jones? 琼斯小姐,干到哪了? Oh, hello Doctor

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

What is the chance of the pulp dying,Doctor? 医生,牙髓坏死是常见的死吗? You can't be absolutely sure in these cases,but I'm very confident (sure) that everything will be OK. 你的情况不一定是牙髓坏死, 我有信心一切

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

I have a root canal filling in one of my teeth. The tooth is changing color. Can anything be done about it? 我有一颗牙在牙根管里补过。现在这颗牙变了颜色,有什么办法可以解决? Sometimes a tooth with a root canal fillin

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Today we'll take the following: 今天我们要做以下以下几件事: 1) A profile photograph (picture) of the head. 一、拍一张头部侧面的照片。 2) An intraoral photograph. 二、拍一张口腔内的照片。 3) Orthodontic study mo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

342943afecfcdaebbd.mp3 Treatment is usually started when the patient is 10 or 11 years old, after the deciduous teethare lost. 通常是在病人十岁或十一岁乳牙脱落之后开始进行治疗的。 That reminds me, Doctor; It seems that my da

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part thirteen 第十三章 Orthodontic Treatment 正畸治疗 Doctor Smith has referred my son to your office for orthodontic treatment. 史密斯医生把我的儿子介绍到你这里进行矫正治疗。 I see. Would you and your son come into my

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Which anesthetic will you use, Doctor? 医生,使用什么麻药? Give me 2 capsules (cartridges) of Xylocaine 2% with 1:100,000 epinephrine. 给我抽一支1:100000的肾上腺素,浓度百分之二的赛罗卡因(利多卡因)两支。 I'll giv

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

The plaster model is used to make the bridge in my dental laboratory. 石膏模型是用来在我的牙料制造室里做齿桥用的, It will take one week for the laboratory to make the bridge. 在牙科制造室作假牙要一个星期。 What d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part nine 第九章 Fixed Bridge 固定桥 Good morning, it's nice to see you again, Mrs. Walsh. 早安,很高兴又见到您了,沃尔太太。 Hello, Doctor. That extraction has healed very well. I had no trouble with it. 你好,医生。上次

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part eight 第八章 Post-operative Care 手术后的处理 How do you do, Mrs. Waters? The Doctor will see you now. 沃特丝太太,你好。医生现在给你看病。 Hello Mrs. Waters. How are you feeling? Is there any discomfort? 沃特丝太太

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

It didn't hurt. 不痛。 Aspirate, Miss Jones. 琼丝小姐,吸吧。 Don't hold the aspirator too far back in the patient's mouth. 不要把吸引器往病人嘴里推得太深。 She has a tendency to gag. 他看来要吐得样子。 Give me the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Glucosamine - a glucose or galactose molecule with an amine group attached. see also glucuronic acid. Glucose - a molecule of great importance to life as it provides a ready source of energy for both

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Enamel prisms - rod-like bundles of hydroxyapatie crystals which are orientated at right angles to the tooth surface. Each prism can be traced from the outside of the enamel all the way to the dentine

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Hyaluronic acid - the largest glycosaminoglycan known, it plays an important role of restricting the flow of water in tissues, particularly in synovial fluid where it acts as a lubricant.. Hydrogen bo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

In Vitro - experiments which are carried out in a laboratory as distinct from in vivo experiments In Vivo -experiments which are carried out in live animals as distinct from in vitro experiments Immun

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Covalent bond - a strong bond between atoms formed by sharing outer electrons. When an atom has 8 outer electrons it is stable. Those which naturally have 8, like neon and argon gasses are quite unrea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Part seven 第七章 Extraction 拔牙 Doctor Smith, a patient is in the waiting room. She has a toothache. She doesn't have an appointment. 候诊室里有一个病人。她患牙痛。她没有事先预约。 Bring her into this treatment room, ple

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part six 第六章 Apicoectomy 根尖切除术 Excuse me. Is the Doctor in? 请问,医生在吗? Good afternoon, sir. The Doctor is here today. Do you have an appointment? 下午好,先生。医生今天不上班。你预约了没有? No, I d

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part five 第五章 Endodontic Treatment 根管治疗法 There's a patient with severe pain in the waiting room, Doctor. 医生,在候诊室有一个病人牙痛得很厉害。 Take an X-ray and ask him to sit down in treatment room number two. 给她

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part two 第二章 Oral Prophylaxis 口腔预防治疗 What kind of toothbrush do you use, Mrs. Williamson? 威廉森太太,你用什么样的牙刷? I use a soft brush. I don't remember the brand name. 我用的是软牙刷。我记不得身摸牌

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话