A Red Red Rose一朵红红的玫瑰 Robert Burns罗伯特彭斯 O,my love is like a red, red rose, 啊,我爱人象红红的玫瑰, That's newly spring in June. 在六月里苞放; O,my love is like the melody, 啊,我爱人象一支乐曲,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法大全

MUCH have I travelld in the realms of gold, And many goodly states and kingdoms seen; Round many western islands have I been Which bards in fealty to Apollo hold. Oft of one wide expanse had I been told That deep-browd Homer ruled as his demesne; Yet

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 远古的回响

Americans are getting fat. A new study says that most Americans are too fat. Is that true? Look at the people around you. Are most of them fat? Are most of them thin? Or are most of them in between? Many fat people get sick. They die young. Doctors s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Tomorrow will be the best day of my life, Betty said. Yes, it will be, said her mom. I'm so happy for you. Paul is such a good man. He will make a great husband and father. And he's so nice. Your dad and I both love him. Betty met Paul after she brok

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

We are running out of money, Dad said. I must find another job. Mom was a teacher. Dad was a teacher. They had four children. The baby had a rare disease. She was always sick. They had to take her to the doctor often. The doctor was expensive. But he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

She wanted to have two babies-one boy and one girl. She wanted to have the boy first and the girl a year later. That way they could grow up together. He said that was okay with him. She said, What do you mean, okay'? It shouldn't be okay' with you. Y

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

More than 100 passengers got on the plane. It was a winter day. It was January. The weather was very cold. It was snowing. Ice was on the roads. But the airport was open. The big jets were flying. A little snow never stopped a big jet. Big jets fly a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

I hear something, Ben told the doctor. What do you hear? asked the doctor. Ben heard a buzz. The buzz sounded like a mosquito. It sounded like a mosquito was in his ear. Which ear? asked the doctor. Both ears, said Ben. Do you hear a buzz all the tim

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The old man drove to Burger-Burger. He was 82 years old. It was late at night. It was 11:30 p.m. He was hungry. He wanted something to eat. He went to the drive-through. He ordered a Double Double Burger-Burger. He ordered large fries. He ordered a l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Sharon went to Target with Paula. Target was having a sale. Everything was on sale. It was the holiday season. It was the day after Thanksgiving. It was Black Friday. Did someone die? Paula asked her mom. Her mom said no. Then why do they call it Bla

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The tree was full of red apples. The farmer was riding his brown horse. He stopped under the tree. He reached out and picked an apple off a branch. He bit into the raw apple. He enjoyed the apple. His horse turned its head to look at him. The farmer

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The police chased the car. The car didn't stop. The driver drove faster and faster. The driver went downtown. The driver drove on the sidewalks. The driver drove through parking lots. The driver drove through red lights. The driver drove like a crazy

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Kathy said, Here, Kitty, Kitty! But Kitty didn't come. Where was Kitty? Kitty always came home for dinner. Kathy said it again. Here, Kitty, Kitty! But Kitty didn't come. Kathy stayed up late. She waited for Kitty to come in. Kitty always came in thr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

At Tara today in this fateful hour I place all heaven with its power, and the sun with its brightness, and the snow with its whiteness, and fire with all the strength it hath, and lightning with its rapid wrath, and the winds with their swiftness alo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculty! in form, in moving, how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet to me, w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command Tell that its sculptor well t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride, He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside. But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail For the female of the species is more deadly than the male. he-bear:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow-creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. defer: postpone; leav

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for its living, And a child that's born on the Sabbat

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Gus and Bob were talking. They were talking about girls. They were talking about how hard it is to pick up girls. What do girls want? They were confused. Jerry walked by. He joined the conversation. He told them what girls want. They want a guy with

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文