问:中国国务院副总理王岐山今天与俄罗斯副总理谢钦举行了会谈,你能否介绍会谈的情况,特别是中俄能源合作协议的细节? Q: Vice Premier Wang Qishan of the State Council held talks with Deputy Prime Minis

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

在广交会上,中国人想如何造句,用什么时态,而外国人在挖空心思压低价格。用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

American Middle East envoy George Mitchell said Tuesday he thinks the U.S.-brokered direct Israeli-Palestinian peace talks are moving in the right direction overall. Mitchell spoke after a three-way U.S.-Palestinian-Israeli meeting in the Egyptian Re

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年9月

1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请相信我。 5、We ar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

商务谈判最常用的句子 不知道该如何应付和外商谈判?下面这些句子可是谈判最常用的,快来看看吧? 1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin?在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Obama Urges Abbas to Accept Framework For More Talks 奥巴马敦促阿巴斯接受会谈框架 President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry held extensive talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Washington Monday. The closed-do

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

常用谈判英语句子 1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请相信我。 5、We are

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Im sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you wont think our price is too high. A: Lets meet each other ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在商务谈判时,中国人想如何造句,用什么时态,而外国人在挖空心思压低价格。用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? (在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?) 一旦开始,当然就是正式的了,这是习惯用语, 翻译 的时候别让它把你给卡住了。 2、We are ready. 我们准备好

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BANGKOK A day after Thailand's army chief declared martial law, he gathered top politicians and protest leaders for talks in Bangkok. The talks are intended to try to break the six-month political deadlock that continues to damage the countrys econom

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

商务谈判最常用的30句 英语 口语 1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Iran's Foreign Minister says the next round of nuclear talks between Iran and representatives of the P5+1 group will be held on the sidelines of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva next week, since no substantial agreement has been reached in the l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Russian President Vladimir Putin hosts Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for talks Tuesday focused on the situation in Syria. Israel and Western powers are concerned about potential Russian sales of advanced anti-aircraft weapons to Syria, wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

VIENNA, AUSTRIAA senior U.S. official says all parties at the Iran nuclear talks in Vienna plan to continue negotiating past the June 30th deadline. The official commented, on Sunday, as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry held a series of talks with

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARIS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- French President Francois Hollande and his American counterpart Barack Obama on Monday expressed hope that next Thursday's meeting involving Russia, Ukraine, the United States and the EU would pave way for a de-escalation

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LAUSANNE, SWITZERLANDTwo top foreign ministers helping to negotiate a nuclear deal with Iran are sounding confident that an agreement can be reached by Tuesday's deadline. Germany's Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Sunday that several elements are missin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

谈判英语口语 1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请相信

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语