The United States and China held two days of talks in Beijing on economic policy with no conclusive results. After the US trade deficit with China reached a record $24.4 billion recently, many Americans feel that the Chinese keep the value of the yu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2006

Will the historic summit between North Korean and American leaders be stopped before it begins? Thats the first subject were exploring today on CNN 10. Im Carl Azuz. Were glad youre watching. 韩和美国领导人之间的历史性峰会是否会在会

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

Climate Change Talks End with Hope, Unresolved Issues 气候变化会谈上未解决的问题 Climate change talks ended Friday in Lima, Peru. The international negotiations included more than 10,000 particpants from about 200 countries. 气候变化会

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

There was a handshake between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi, but the two were unusually frank and undiplomatic in front of journalists at the start of their Beijing meeting. We urged the Unite

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

Though not backing away from plans to build a missile-defense system in central Europe, the United States is offering a series of confidence-building measures to allay Russian concerns about the project. Senior Russian officials were informed of the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

Ending a sales talk A: Well, Im glad I had a chance to see these samples, but Im really not in a position to make a decision right now. B: Would you like me to leave the samples with you? A: Yeah, why dont you do that, and then you can give me a call

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The number one interview question that's most commonly asked is ....Tell Me About Yourself... 面试通常第一个问题都是:介绍一下你自己吧。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Change a meeting 变更约会 A:Mr. Brown, I hope I'm not disturbing you. 布朗先生,希望我没有定打扰您。 B:No, not at all. 不,没有。 A:I must make apologies. I won't be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unfor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

文本: Hugo Strange:I feel I should thank you._(1)_ Bruce Wayne is so much easier than Batman.And now that we have you.Protocol Ten is ready to begin.It will be my legacy,___(2)___ and if you try to stop me,I guarantee everyone will know your secr

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

President Bush Participates in Joint Press Availability with President Viktor Yushchenko of Ukraine PRESIDENT YUSHCHENKO: (As translated.) Dear Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, this is a great honor for Ukraine and Ukrainian govern

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

South Korea Calls for Talks with North to Reduce Tensions South Koreas government proposed on Monday to hold military talks with North Korea to reduce tensions between the two countries. 韩国政府星期一提议与朝鲜举行军事会谈,以缓和

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Trump Presses Putin on Russia's Election Interference President Donald Trump raised concerns about possible Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election during his first face-to-face meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. 川普总统

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Activists Say North Korea Talks Need to Include Human Rights South Korean President Moon Jae-in was able to reach several agreements with North Koreas leader during a three-day meeting last week. Moons trip also added energy to slowing talks on effor

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

South Korean Delegation Begins First Day of Talks in North Korea The presidents of South Korea and North Korea have completed their first day of talks in Pyongyang, North Korea. The visit is the third meeting between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un this

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

234 布什与普京关于导弹防御体系的会谈取得进展 Progress Made With Putin On Missiles - Bush Scott Stearns White House 25 Jul 2001 19:45 UTC President Bush Wednesday briefed Congressio

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

The president of the U.N. General Assembly has told South Korea's president in Seoul that North Korea urgently wants to resume talks on dismantling its nuclear weapons program. But Jean Ping, just returning from Pyongyang, says the North still has co

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判 Ent

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

P5+1 Has High Hopes for Upcoming Iran Nuclear Talks P5 + 1对即将到来的伊朗核会谈抱有很高期望 WASHINGTON Iran's foreign minister will meet in Geneva next week with officials from the so called P5+1: the United States, Russia, China, B

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

Mideast Peace Talks Commence中东和平会谈开始 Israeli and Palestinian representatives met this week in Washington to start direct, bilateral negotiations. U.S. The United States would serve as a facilitator for the two parties throughout the p

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

China predicts that its carbon emissions will peak by 2030 or earlier in a set of national emissions pledges submitted to the United Nations in June. China has promised to cut the nation's energy consumption per unit of economic output by 60 to 65 pe

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台