If you have failed in the past at trying to make big changes in you life,try again now,one tiny step at a time 如果你曾企图对你的生活做很大的改变,但却总是失败,现在可以试试,每次做一个小改变. Every year it's the sam

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

There was a young woman who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness and had been given three monthes to live,So as she was getting her things in order, 有个年轻的少妇被诊断出只剩三个月可活的绝症 , 因此她开始准备她的后事

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

There were two men who both decided to get a horse for riding .One man found a red horse with much spirit. The other chose one more docile. They would go riding together every day. It so happened on the route they would take around the countryside, t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes and seeing them gratified. 英语智慧美文之超越自我篇01:Follow Your Dream追随梦想mp3 There was a yo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

When I was a child of seven years old , my friends , on a holiday ,filled my pocket with coppers . I went at once to a shop where they sold toys for children . Being charmed with the sound of a whistle that I had seen by the way , in the hands of ano

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

I will never forget what my old headmaster told me. Normally when you are only 15 years of age you do not remember most of the things that are preached by your teachers. But, this particular story is one such lesson that I will never forget. Every ti

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

When Boris left school, he could not find a job. He tried hard and pestered his relatives, but they had problems of their own. He answered advertisements until he could not afford to buy any more stamps. More than twenty chief clerks told him in diff

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

There was once a shepherd who had a daughter whose greatbeautyattracted a lot of young men from all over the country. Oneday,the shepherd asked his daughter, My dear daughter, tell me,whatkind of man do you want to be your husband? 从前,有个牧羊

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Once upon a time, there was a poor fisherman who always dreamed of becoming rich. He wished to become a millionaire, and so did his wife. 很久以前,有个贫穷的渔夫,他总是梦想着能够发大财,希望自己能够成为百万富翁,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Why do we have to learn all of this dumb stuff? Of all the complaints and questions I have heard from my students during my years in the classroom,this was the one most frequentlyuttered.I would answer it by recounting the following legend. 为什么我

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

A young but earnest Zen student approached his teacher,and asked the Zen Master:If I work very hard and diligently how long will it take for me to find Zen. The Master thought about this, then replied, Ten years. The student then said,But what if I w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Once upon a time there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore. As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving li

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there was a wonderful old man who loved everything. Animals, spiders, insects... One day while walking through the woods the nice old man found a cocoon of a butterfly. He took it home. A few days later, a sma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

If you put a buzzard in a pen six or eight feet square and entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of his ability to fly, will be an absolute prisoner. The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight from the ground with a run of ten or twel

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Sometimes our biggest weakness can become your biggest strength. Take, for example, the story t of one 10-year-old boy who decided to study judo despite the fact that the had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident. 有的时候,你的弱项可

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

He was 11 and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys cabin. 他11岁那时,只要一有机会,就会到他家在新汉普郡湖心岛上的小屋的码头上钓鱼。 On the day before the bass season opened, he and his fat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

When the great library of Alexandria burned, the story goes, one book was saved. But it was not a valuable book; and so a poor man, who could read a little, bought it for a few coppers. 故事从亚历山大图书馆被付诸一炬开始。有一本书

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. He painted a sign advertising the pups and set about nailing it to a post on the edge of his yard. As he was driving the last nail into the post, he felt a tug on his overalls. He looked down into the eyes

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

A son and his father were were walkeing on the mountains. Suddenly, the son falls, hurts himself and screams, AAAhhhh!!! To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, AAAhhh!!! Curious, he yells, Who are you? He receives t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. 无论是否准备好,总有一天它都会走到

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选