《美国偶像》比赛集结各路达人,在这里他们将圆梦想。更有玛利亚.凯利等大腕明星担当评委,本期节目更是出现了众多牛人,敬请关注本期精彩内容!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十二季

-So, lets talk about Idol, because I think I have been saying since its started. Uh, you are doing amazing. I love you on Idol. I think you are -Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah, I have been having some fun with it. -Is it, is it harder, isnt it

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

arguement51The following appeared in a medical newsletter. Doctors have long suspected that secondary infections may keep some patients from healing quickly after severe muscle strain. This hypothesis has now been proved by preliminary results of a s

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

英语学习笔记: Not a word. 请安静 Not a chance. Not in your life time. 一点机会也没有 Not again. 不会再来一次吧! Not a soul in sight. 连个人都没有 Not a thing. 啥都没有 In your dream!Not in your life time ! 做你的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A Chicken to A Library 小鸡上图书馆 A chicken walks into a library. He goes to the front counter and says, Buck. The librarian thinks this is very cute. She says, Oh, aren't you cute. You want a book. So, she gives the chicken a book and he goe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

今天的节目中,有受伤后还坚持比赛的舞者!有全身骨骼随意扭转的变形金刚!有拉丁舞冠军,街舞达人!谁能拿到PASS卡呢?精彩节目,尽在本期!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第十季

本期看点:《美国偶像》小组淘汰赛火热进行中,各自为战的选手一方面要让自己在团体中出挑抢眼,另一方面也要兼顾组合的整体性,从而避免全员覆没的悲剧结果。音乐达人云集的好莱坞

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

本期看点:《美国偶像》流动海选此行抵达北星之州明尼苏达。集表演性和娱乐性于一身的呆萌眼镜男重现MJ神韵,自带黄金话筒炫酷亮相;本土彪悍女既能射击猎熊又能破肺飙高音,效果震撼

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

今天分享的是超级有效的谈话技巧。 awkward silence 尴尬的沉默 tongue-tied 开不了口 Trick #1:Give short and simple responses. Trick #2:Listen to what the other says, and try to relate it to something else. Trick #3:Ask questions

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

[Hook] How low can you go? [8x] [Ludacris] Luda! She could go lower than i ever really thought she could, Face down, ass up! The top of your booty jiggling out your jeans, Baby pull your pants up, I like it when i see you do it, Better then i ever se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The Blue Silk Pajamas 蓝色丝绸睡衣 A man phoned home from his office and told his wife, Something has just come up. I have a chance to go fishing for a week. It's the opportunity of a lifetime. 丈夫从单位给妻子打电话:突然有些事情

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

You Are a Marvel 你是一个奇迹 Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again. And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of Franc

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Dancing Beijing: The 2008 Olympic Emblem Unveiled 2008年奥运会徽:中国印舞动的北京 The official emblem for the Game of the XXIX Olympiad in 2008 was presented to the world in Beijing August 3, 2003 at a ceremony held by the Beijing Orga

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

1. Get News from Al Jazeera 收看阿拉伯世界半岛电视台的新闻 Dont shut yourself out from new ideas. A 2009 study found that viewers of Al Jazeera English were more open-minded than people who got their news from CNN International and BBC

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Just for a moment, can we escape Just for a moment, well find a common place Girl it aint easy, to stay away from you baby I just gotta say girl, but Just for a moment, this is our song This is a moment, where you and I belong Girl Ive been waiting,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

情景对话: A: There are so many people here! B: I know, right? But that's just like Stella, she's always been a socialite. A: There's no doubt about that! So, how did you get to know Stella? B: We've been coworkers for the last few years, but I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Christina Grimmie 官方现场《Absolutely Final Goodbye》!Christina Grimmie,最成功的翻唱达人,如今已经推出了两张个人专辑。她最新放出新专曲目《Absolutely Final Goodbye》的官方现场。 歌词: [Verse 1:] Y

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

翻唱达人陈以桐完美演绎《Just A Dream》 这首歌是陈以桐(Jason Chen)翻唱Nelly的《Just A Dream》,陈以桐(美籍华人)是著名的翻唱达人,声音优美,给翻唱的歌曲带来不一样的味道,这首歌可以

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Topic1 Preventative HealthcareAlong with the improvement of living quality, people gradually attach more and more importance to health keeping. According to the Chinese media, yesterday was the 世界保健日, or world health care day. So first of a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

恋爱达人(翻唱歌曲:Bro'Sis V.S 罗志祥/小S) Artist: Bro'Sis Song: I Belive You know some people just don't know what I'm talking about But I know you understand 'cause I know you believe. CHORUS Baby, I believe that you were meant for

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲