我要说的就是这些。 Thats all for what I want to say. 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific iss

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判 Ent

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please. 您喝点什么? What would you like to drink? 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

愿为您效劳! At your service! 为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner 便宴 Informal dinner 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

L: waiting for someone. A: you mean the boy you met on MSN? L: you're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him. A: you must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met! L: I know,but I keep thinking of him every day.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

S: oh, yes. I want to check whether you still have any vacancies. I need three single rooms for next Monday. R: ok. There're vacancies. Since the peak season is coming, it's advisable to book soon. Would you like to make a reservation now? S: yes, pl

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

N: great. My family came to visit me. I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family? N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me. I: I have a small family.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

N: I don't know. My life is a big mess. Everything is so compliceted. C: come on, nothin can be that bad. N: but promise me, you'll keep it a secret. C: ok, I promise. So what's troubling you so much? N: I've fallen in love with my boss. C: really? I

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

L: it was wonderful, but I was so tired. J: did you go to the top of the Eiffel Tower? L: yes, that was the first thing we did. We went all the way to the top. There were visitors from all over the world taking photos there. J: what else did you see?

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners. N: oh, why? S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them. N: I wouldn't say that

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

J: I've lost all my files from the computer. It's a total disaster. C: How did that happen? J: three days ago, my laptop went on strike. I couldn't enter the Windows system. As I was about to give it up, one of my friends advised me to start Windows

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: can't bear it, right? I've been there before. I'll feel uncomfortable if no one calls me or sends me text messages, like there is something missing. R: yeah, that's right. If no one sends me tect messages, I'll go crazy. A: actually, this is a kin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

K: sure I am. I've been writing a blog for almost three years. J: oh, it seems that I'm the only one who never blogs. When did you get started? K: I began blogging when I first went to the US for my graduate stuides. J: what do you usually write abou

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

J: Kobe Bryant, of course. M: Kobe? I know him, the key guy of the Lakers, a heck of a NBA player. He is on fire when he breaks through enermy defense. J: He is competent both in driving the lane and shooting jumpers, but what really makes him formid

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。 That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意。 Thats all right. 没关系。 Thats disgusting. 真讨厌。 Thats fair. 那样公平。 Thats for sure. 那是肯定的。 Thats good to know. 幸

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

以下的例子证明,即便我们语法再标准、英语考试分数再高,当真正面对一个老外时,我们可能依旧面临着许多交际方面的问题。 那些打死也不能说的英语口语 1. You've put on weight. 你貌似胖了

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I want to deposit this money in the bank。 现在利息很高,我们应该在银行存点钱。The interest is rather high, so we should save some money in the bank。 我们没有钱可以攒起来。 We have no money to save. 我们可以把我们

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我找不到钥匙了。I cant find the key。 亲爱的,我回来了。Honey, Im home。 今天怎么样?How did it go today? 累死了!Im exhausted! 倒霉透了。Its just not my day。 和平常一样。Just as usual。 我现在情绪很低落。

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1775) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我想听音乐。I want to listen to music。 咱们放这张CD吧。Lets play this CD。 你想听谁的歌?Whose songs do you want to listen to? 哪支曲子?Which piece of music? 这个音量可以吗?Is this volume OK? 把音乐声音调小一点。

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1553) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语