From NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer.Hitting the Reset button on federal education policy, president Obama has sighed the Every Student Succeeds Act. It noted how rare it is to have both democrats and republicans in congress on the same side.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

From NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer. The Pentagon today warned eddy IS statements like those of presidential candidate Donald Trump fueling the narrative of the IS the US is at war with the Muslim world. NPR's TB has more. Pentagon spokesman

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

From NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer.Republicans from Capitol Hill to the campaign trail are harshly criticizing the president for his address about the San Bernardino terror attack. Donald Trump says he's calling for total and complete shutdo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

From NPR news in Washington, I am Jeanie Herbst. Defense Secretory Ash Carter is on his way to the middle east to try to persuade US allies there to put more resources into the fight against Islamic State. NPR's Scott Horsley reports the mission come

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

President Obama is condemning today's suicide bombings in Baghdad as outrageous attacks, but he said they were no match for the courage and resilience of the Iraqi people. The two blasts killed at least 132 people and injured hundreds of others. NPR

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

There was a big jump in sales of previously owned homes last month, though a lot of that was likely attributable to a soon to expire 8,000 dollar tax credit for new home buyers. The National Association of Realtors says sales of previously owned home

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Vice President Joe Biden is staying out of the 2016 race for president, ending weeks of speculation about his political plans in the wake of a family tragedy. NPR's AH reports Biden used the White House Rose Garden as the backdrop for his long-awaite

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Thousands have gathered outside Philadelphia's Independence Hall, waiting for Pope Francis to speak later this hour. Earlier today, Pope celebrated Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul. Among the some 1600 congregants * this mornin

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

US authorities confirm Russia is escalating its military presence in Syria. NPR's TB reports Moscow is attempting to prop up the Assad regime against the expansion of the self-declared IS. A US official says the added planes include an air-to-ground

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

From NPR news in Washington, I'm BC. Secretary of State, John Carrie, says the U.S will increase the refugees it will accept from around the world to 100,000 in the next two years. From Berlin, NPR SN reports that's 30,000 more than the current US-ke

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

A panel investigating allegations of fraud in Afghanistans presidential election is expected to release its conclusions this evening or tomorrow. The results will determine whether incumbent President Hamid Karzai won the August 20th vote or whether

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel says President Obama will not commit any more American troops to Afghanistan until questions about that countrys government are resolved. Get a government that is seen as legitimate to the people and has a cre

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Today Im at one of Honeywells manufacturing facilities in Golden Valley, Minnesota, where I just announced a step that will make it easier for companies to hire returning service members who have the skills our country needs right now. 今天我在明尼

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. 大家好!大家请就坐。 Welcome to the White House, and congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants. 欢迎来到白宫,并对超级碗冠军纽约巨人队表示祝贺。 Weve got

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

As many of you know, early on Friday, at least twelve people were killed when a gunman opened fire at a movie heater in Aurora, Colorado. 正如你们很多人了解的那样,早在星期五,一名持枪男子在科罗拉多州奥罗拉电影院开枪致

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Four years after the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, we're seeing signs that, as a nation, we're moving forward again. 在我们国家经历了人生当中最坏的四年经济危机之后,我们再次看到了

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Last week, without much fanfare, Members of the House of Representatives banged a gavel, turned out the lights, and rushed home, declaring their work finished for now. 在上周的一片寂静中,众议院的议员们敲锤

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Today, I want to talk about something that most of you know alreadyit's hot outside. 今天,我想谈论的事情想必你们已经知道它在外面已经被炒的沸沸扬扬。 It's really hot. 真的非常火爆。 And if this feels worse than no

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Today, I'm speaking to you from the roada trip to Mexico and Costa Rica. 今天,我在出访墨西哥和哥斯达黎加的旅途中跟你们演讲。 I'm here because Latin America represents an incredible opportun

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Now, the government shutdown began with President Trump vowing to stop Central American migrants with a wall along the southern border. And almost a month later, there is still no agreement on that wall. But another effort to stop

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月