swift -迅速的,敏捷的 switch -转变,改变 symbol -符号,标致 sympathy-同情,同情心 symptom -症状,征兆 synthetic -合成的,人造的 tackle -处理,对付 tag-标签,标牌 talent -天资,天才 tame -驯服的,温顺的 target -对象,目标,靶子 technology-工艺,技术 tedious -乏味

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Stop Waiting for Approval 别再期待别人的认可 Life is too short to wait any longer. 生命短暂,经不起等待。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

18.Hello? Susan Carter speaking. 19.One moment, Mrs. Carter, I’ve got your husband for you. 20.Hello, darling. 21.Hello, Harry. I can guess what you are going to say. 22.Can you? 23.You’re going t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.Good afternoon, sir. Hello Mr. Henson, everything going alright? 2.This isn’t a party, Morris. Get on with you report, please. 3.Sorry, sir. Well, I’m afraid I didn’t manage to catch up with H

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

1.At least 90 aftershocks have followed yesterdays 5.4 magnitude quake in southern California. Its caused only limited damage and a few injuries, but officials say cell phone service was greatly affected. 2.Israels prime minister says he plans to re

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(七)月

星期六的晚上,阿美的好朋友古奇想约阿美一起去看电影。她们在报纸上看到了《幸福终点站》的预报,并对该片及该片的演员和导演展开了讨论。 Listen Read Learn Gucci: Hey, May. How about getting together for a movie tonight? May: Sure. What's playing? Gucci: W

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Yes, things change she murmured hopefully, I thought. Some things are more certain than others like the weather. People are harder. 是的,事情会改变她喃喃低语着,我觉得,她似乎又燃起了希望。有些事情会预测更准确些

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Woz said you called the Pope? Woz说你们给教皇打了电话? Yeah, we did call the Pope. He, uh, he pretended to be Henry Kissinger. 没错,他冒充基辛格给教皇打电话 And we get the number of the Vatican and we called the pope. 我们

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

A: Could you help me out with a ride to the airport this afternoon? B: I can give you a ride with no problem. What is your departure time? A: My flight departs at 4:00, so I need to leave my house at 1:00 to get to the airport by 2:00. B: Are you bri

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: If you are free, I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the airport this afternoon. B: Sure, Ill give you a ride. What time do you need to get there? A: I need to leave my house at 2:00 so I can get to the airport two hours before my fligh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

024 Farewells Dialogue 1 A: .....and that concludes our tour. We'd like to thank you for coming, and we hope you enjoyed your time with us today. Do you have any questions about the things we shared with you during our factory tour? B: No, your expl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

The government is again looking at a plan to move the South Island ferry terminal from Picton to Clifford Bay, about 50km south of Picton. This is a shorter distance from Wellington to Christchurch. It would cut 110 minutes off the time by rail and 8

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Could you run 26 miles? The London Marathon is an annual event and of the thousands of runners who take part, many of them have a story to tell as to why they are running the 26.2 mile (42.2 km) course around London. This year the pressure was on fo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

BEIJING: China today operationalised the second-largest airport terminal in Tibet close to the Indian border which will be able to handle 750000 passengers and 3000 tonnes of cargo annually by 2020. 北京:今天中国已启用在西藏靠近印度边

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Good morning, I'm Melissa Long here at the CNN center in Atlanta. It's Monday, September 21th, here's a look at some of the stories happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Three men accused of lying about a possible terror plot are in the courtroom today. Nazibu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

The tarmac delay situation at John F. Kennedy Airport turns out to be far worse than previously reported. The port authority of New York and New Jersey which owns the airport tells CNN 29 international flights suffered delays of more three hours on t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

For such an internet-focused event, a fast enough internet access is surely a top priority. Ge Wei, head of Wuzhen Tourism Co., Ltd., said over 3,000 new WI-FI hotspots have been installed making internet surfing in the township a fantastic experienc

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

星级典句: 第一句:When will the tour bus leave? 游览车什么时候开呢? A: Excuse me. When will the tour bus leave? 请问游览车什么时候开? B: In three minutes. 3分钟以后。 A: When will it get to the terminal? 什么时候

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

offeree 受要约人 offeree company 受要约公司 offeree shareholder 受要约公司的股东 offeror 要约人 offeror company 要约公司;提出要约公司 off-floor terminal 离场交易终端

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

At ten in the morning I was laughing at something At the airport terminal At nine in the evening I was sitting crying to you over the phone Well passing the border from a state to another Filled with people whom I couldn't help to relate to And we st

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐