expertise develop converge obscene violate terminal scorn layman anybody toss skeleton unify counter offset lighter recite weaver irrigation bushel manuscript heave

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

1. Authorities search flooded and mud-caked communities for victims of storms spawned by Hurricane Stan that left a trail of destruction and killed 82 people across Central America. 2. New Chief Justi

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

本单元是关于到达伦敦机场的对话 crew 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London. Please wait until the aircraft has come to a complete standstill before unfastening your seatbelts. We would like to remind you that mobile phones must remain completely

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

19Traveling by Bus GLOSSARY in advance with anticipation; ahead of time; before something else happens* The dentist is always very busy, so we need to make our appointments at least four weeks in advance. terminal station; a large building where buse

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

There was a young woman who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness and had been given three monthes to live,So as she was getting her things in order, 有个年轻的少妇被诊断出只剩三个月可活的绝症 , 因此她开始准备她的后事

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Todd圣诞节要回阿拉斯加看望父母,他正在机场过安检。 Professor: In this first part, an airport security guard is telling Todd what to do before he goes through the metal detector and puts his bags through the x-ray machine. Metal

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

英语口语王 想说就说(五)19

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

经典句型:Which airport terminal should I take? 请问我该去哪个航站褛呢? A:Which airport terminal should I take? 甲:请问我该去哪个航站褛呢? B:Which Airline? 乙:哪家航空公司的? A:China Southern Airline. 甲:中国南方航

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

approximate大概 aspiration抱负 aptitude才能 cultivate耕作 elevate提升 gloomy忧郁 foam泡沫 motto格言 postgraduate研究生 profound深奥 reputation名声 paradise乐园 perspective展望 significant重要 soar高耸 tangible切实 tar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

A: Can you drive me to the airport tomorrow afternoon? B: I would be happy to drive you to the airport. When do you need to leave? A: For an international flight, the airline wants us to check in two hours in advance, so I need to leave my house at 2

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

UNIT 14 Asking the Way Outdoors Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. How Can I Get to the Harbor? Mark, a foreign sailor, is going back to his ship after he did some shopping in the city. But he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

First US Face Recognition Terminal Opens at Atlanta Airport A United States airport has become the first in the nation to permit passengers to use facial recognition technology to get on flights. 美国一个机场成为全美首个允许乘客使用人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

What this thought-provoking drawing mirrors is the phenomenon that the Internet has penetrated into our life. There is no consensus of opinions among people regarding whether electronic communication can replace face-to-face contact. Some people hold

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Todd: So, Shuan, you talked about being on a cruise and going to Key West. Were there any other places that you remember that were really good on your trip? Shuan: Yeah, we ended up in Cancun for two days, and I have a really interesting story that I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gates was now in his senior year, 此时,盖茨已经是高年级学生, and somehow he managed to convinced his teachers to let him decamp for Bonneville under the guise of an independent study project. 也不知道用了什么办法,他成功地

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

中文 英文 缩写 被缓存的锚点 cached anchor 被叫侧 called side 被叫的终端适配器 called terminal adapter 被叫地址不全 called address incomplete 被叫方 called party 被叫分

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

介绍: Terminal /?t??rm?nl/ n. 候机楼,航站楼 Your flight will take off at Terminal 1. 你的航班会在1号航站口起飞。 Boarding pass 登机牌 You can print your boarding pass before you head to the airport or from any self-service k

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

知识点讲解: What's the location and the date for the pickup? 地点和时间呢? The airport. My plane lands at 4:30 in the afternoon. 机场。我的飞机下午四点半到。 Where from? 从哪里出发? When do you want it? 什么时候出

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Please check the message board at the arrival lounge. 请查一下入境区的留言栏。 My baggage is not arrived yet. 我的行李还没到。 I'll telephone you when I arrive. 我到了会打电话给你。 I just arrived here,and I've forgot my

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

今天我们要学的词组是in remission。In remission,意思是缓解期、有所缓解。A 9-year-old South African child diagnosed with HIV when he was 1 month old has been in HIV remission for 8? years, without regular treatment. 南非一个

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃