She puts on her swimsuit. She walks to the swimming pool. It is a hot day. The sky is blue. There are a few white clouds in the sky. She gets to the pool. She looks at the water. It is blue. It is cool. She jumps into the water. It feels so good.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

An hour went by. 一小时过去了。 One of the cygnets, more daring than the others, left the nest and teetered around on the shore of the little island. 一只比其他的更胆大的小天鹅离开了窝,颤颤巍巍地在小岛的岸边一圈圈

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

肯德里克拉马尔(Kendrick Lamar),美国说唱歌手兼词曲创作者。 2015年2月,凭借歌曲《i》夺得第57届格莱美奖最佳说唱表演和最佳说唱歌曲奖项。2015年3月16日,发行第三张录音室专辑《To Pimp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

SHELLY: I wanted to talk to you a little before you leave. About our lesson. DAVE: How did it go? SHELLY: I think you will be a strong swimmer. But I want you to remember some tips. DAVE: Well, you to

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

DUBAI, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic gold medalist Sun Yang shined at the Asian Championships here on Thursday as he claimed the title of men's 200 freestyle event with a new championship record. The 21-year-old Sun, who settled with a silver

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Blue whales off the California coast make calls that, sped up 10 times, sound like (sound of two-part call). The original is a wall-rattling frequency too low for us to hear. Scientists analyzed around 2,500 of those calls, and found that the second

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 24 Again,please! Do you like lying on the beach?你喜欢躺在海滩上? Look! What does that cloud look like那朵云看起来像什么 I know:我认识: beach 海滩 cloud 云 flowers 花 grass 草 leave

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

A: Do you have a swimming pool in this hotel? B: We don't have a pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in the gym. A: I never heard of a swim station. Is that like a train or bus station? B: It's just a deep bathtub with a current of water that you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I think I've looked everywhere, but I haven't seen a swimming pool here. B: This hotel has no full-size pool, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Whoever heard of such a thing? B: You swim in a swim station just like you run

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

BBC Learning English A True Mancunian Callum:Hello I'm Callum Robertson and welcome to this programme which we've called 'A True Mancunian'. Now, what is a Mancunian, well a Mancunian is a word for someone who comes from the city of Manchester and i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

1,Could you go swimming with me tomorrow? 明天你能和我一起游泳吗? Could you go swimming with me tomorrow? 明天你能和我一 起游泳吗? Long to go there for a long time. 我早就想去了。 2,The exercises really keep me in goo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

导购口语: Every detail of workmanship and material has been carefully checked. 面料和手工的各个细节都非常考究。 This pair of sponge table tennis bats are very good. They are selling like hot cakes now. 这种海绵乒乓球拍很不

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

It was a hot summer day. The sun was burning. It was over 100 degrees. The kids did not want to go outside. Everyone stayed inside. Everyone turned on the air conditioner. Some people turned on their fan. Everyone drank a lot of water. This was the h

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Water Sports 水上运动 swimming pool 游泳池 swimming 游泳 medley relay 混合泳 crawl 爬泳 breaststroke 蛙式 backstroke 仰式 freestyle 自由式 butterfly (stroke) 蝶泳 diving competition 跳水 water polo 水球 water skiing 水橇 rowing 划船 canoe 划艇 boat

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

实用英语早午晚间英语(六)听力下载

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This young lady is singing in the rain, and dancing in the rain, and splashing in the puddles in the rain. If you are as old as I am, you probably remember a Hollywood film called Singing in the Rain. That was Gene Kelly singing a song from that film

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

1.Senate moderates continue to work behind closed doors, trying to trim down the economic stimulus package. The group of 20 Republicans and Democrats is trying to cut 100 billion dollars from President Barack Obama's plan. It now tops 937 billion do

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(二)月

5. You know swimming against the current is difficult. 你知道的,逆水游泳很难。 还能这样说: Swimming against the current is rather hard, you know it. As you know that it is difficult to swim against the current. 应用解析: mak

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

最近游泳世锦赛在匈牙利举行,大家在看比赛为中国队加油的同时,也来跟Jenny和Spencer学一下各种泳姿英语怎么说! Swimming styles: 泳姿 除了swimming, 游泳还有一个非常口语的说法: Take a dip 四种

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Simon: Hi! What's your name? Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory. Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies? Lesie: Sure, I'll tell you about my hobbies. Simon: OK. What are they? Lesie: My first hobby is going to the gym. I go to the gym thre

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话