DIALOGUE 78 What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. Next Monday, August 27th , in Britain is a national holiday or what we call a bank holiday and several thousand people will be heading off to a small village in Wales which is hosting the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Section 8 Playing Games 1How many games can you think of? 2Well, that depends on what kinds of games you mean. 3Any kind. 4Well, there are all kinds of sports. 5Like what? 6Like football, swimming, te

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

1. Describe a person who became your intimate friend at the first meeting 这一个人物题其实没有任何难度,也就是场合,时间变了一下,烤鸭们完全可以参考之前写的一个青少年,多年未见的一个好朋友,一个

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

than 1. Mary is _______ than Alice. (1992) A. more experienced a teacher B. a more experienced teacher C. more an experienced teacher D. more experienced teacher (an experienced teacher, 比较级加在形容词前,因此B。) 2._______ t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and welcome to this very special edition of Entertainment. Im backstage at the International Learning English Awards, the most prestigious awards of their kind and they are just about to announce the award for the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Unit 109:Get out of the swim 第109单元:远离游泳 Wait a minute-didn't we just tell you about the benefits of swimming? 等一下,我们不是才告诉你游泳的好处吗? Well,there's something you should know: 嗯,有些事你得知道

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

DIALOGUE 67 What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--T

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

1. I like to ____________ in the _________ with my ________. A. hiking B. running C. driving 2. My dad _______________ twice a week. A. weight lifting B. swimming C. basketball 3. He ____________________________________ to get exercise. A. bicycling

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

奥运会的水上运动包括:Swimming(游泳),Water polo(水球),Diving(跳水),and Synchronized swimming(花样游泳) Swimming has been on the Olympic Games programme since the first modern Olym

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

someone pron. 某一个人 something pron. 某事;某物 sometimes ad. 有时 somewhere ad. 在某处 son n. 儿子 song n. 歌唱;歌曲 soon ad. 不久,很快,一会儿 sorrow n. 悲伤,悲痛 sorry a. 对不起,抱歉;难过的 sort vt. 把...分类,拣选 n. 种类,类别 so-so a.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

A: I've been looking for a swimming pool, but I haven't found one yet. B: We have no pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Could you be a little more explicit? B: You know how you run on a treadmill but don't go anywhe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

The Asian game is held in Korea, all the best players in Asia are competing for the honor, every day, we can see many excellent matches. I like to see swimming match so much, the players swim so fast just like the fish. Recently, a boy named Ning Zet

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Katie and the Witchs trial The headteacher was speaking to the weekly assembly at Katies School. This will be an important day. It will be a proud moment for the school. The parents, teachers, the school governors, and, ah, yes, the children have all

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

One of my favorite stories comes from Frank Serafine. 我最喜欢的段子之一来自于弗兰克塞拉凡尼。 He's a contributor to our library, and a great sound designer for Tron and Star Trek and others. 他是我们音效库的贡献者之一,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

A: Hi , Anna, we are going to swim this weekend, would you like to go? A: 嗨,安娜,我们准备周末去游泳,你要不要一起去? B: Swimming? No. I'm getting bigger in the waist. It must be awful to put on the swimming suit. Maybe after

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

水上运动--画里话外 The pool where synchronized swimming takes place must be at least 3m deep over a 12*12m area in the centre of the pool.花样游泳的水池区域有12米长1米宽,水深至

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Aquatics (Olympic sport since 1896) 水上运动(1896年成为奥运会正式比赛项目) The founding of the Fédération Internationale de Natation (FINA) in 1908 was a pragmatic response to an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

remember somebody (sth) ing 记住某人做过某事 I don't remember you doing the laundry. 我不记得见过你洗衣服。 I remember people telling me about it. 我记得别人对我说过这件事。 You remember me telling you that joke, right

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语