Dialog 1 Newwords: clientele(主顾,patron) F: lets talk about the rollout phase (首次展示阶段)of your online shopping? M: I figured we start local. F: Good ideal, start with your existing clientele. M: even smaller, well limit access to holders of o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

stupid--愚蠢的 student--学生 support--支持 suggest--建议 surprised--感到惊讶的 successful--成功的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

讲解文本: from the bottom of my heart 发自肺腑的 Every word I say to you , I say it from the bottom of my heart ! 我对你说的每一个字都是打心里话! I want you to know that, I really appreciate your support from the bottom of

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

1. Indeed homelessness has reached such proportions that local government can't possibly cope. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 homelessness has reached such proportions。Indeed 表示强调;that 引导结果状语从句。 【译文】实际

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

This is Whats Trending Today. The last time this many people were talking about Iceland was in June, when the small countrys soccer team defeated England in the Euro 2016 tournament. People were talking about players like Sigurdsson and Sigthorsson,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

In Japan, Saying Me Too Comes With Risks In the United States, a movement known as #MeToo has been urging women and men to speak out against sexual abuse, especially in the workplace. The goal is to end sexual wrongdoing. But the movement has not bee

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Hillary Clinton plans to deliver a scorching assessment of Donald J. Trumps foreign policy prescriptions on Thursday, casting her likely Republican rival as a threat to decades of bipartisan tenets of American diplomacy and declaring him unfit for th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Childrens Day is coming! To truly show your care for the next generation, students should use this Childrens Day to make a lasting gift -- a donation to Project Hope in their honor. As college students, we understand the value of education and the po

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1. Buy someone's coffee. 为他人买杯咖啡 It's just coffee -- no one needs coffee, so this doesn't really matter, right? But what if you knew that a $2 cup of caffeine could change someone's day, week or their whole perspective? Boom: That cup o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Welcome to the MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Four of the first five presidents of the United States came from Virginia. They were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe. The second president

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

No End in Sight to the War in Syria 叙利亚战争无结束迹象 U.S. officials said this week that the United States is moving forward with an international agreement with Iran. The agreement would release Iran from trade restrictions while it agr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Grace:Were going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board. 葛蕾丝:我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。 Lester:How much of a problem? 莱司特:问题有多严重? Grace:Well, it seems

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As I move forward, I will continue to receive help because I've learned that's how people really do change. Starting tomorrow, I will leave for more treatment and more therapy. I would like to thank my friends at Accenture and the players in the fiel

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Let's say you're an international spy and a dastardly villain has just used his laser eye to cut the cable to your elevator car, sending you plunging hundreds of stories to your death. Everyone knows the best way to survive such a fate would be to ju

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel resumed her election campaign from her summer break in the Alps by filling in as a school history teacher on Tuesday, which marked the 52nd anniversary of the building of the Berlin Wall. It

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over. (振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。) Dont let one failure discourage you, try again. (不要因为一次失败就气馁,再试一试看。) You need to take the bull by the horns. (

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

ONDON, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- British Foreign Secretary William Hague and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Sunday their countries would continue efforts to support Libya. According to a statement issued by the British Foreign and Commonwealth

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NATO's secretary-general says foreign forces in Afghanistan will remain on combat duty during the scheduled transition to Afghan security control in 2014. That statement by Anders Fogh Rasmussen came after U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Ame

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, June 5 (Xinhua) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday met with Ukrainian president-elect Petro Poroshenko and pledged support for Ukraine's future development. Speaking at a joint press conference with visiting Poroshenko, Merkel pra

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻