AS IT IS 2016-10-17 Labor Union Members Do Not Always Vote as Unions Want 工会成员们并不总是按照工会期望的投票 American politicians have long appealed to organized labor for support during election campaigns. The politicians know th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Ladies, how many times a day do you fix your bra straps, or have you ever wished you could get a little more cleavage? Well, odds are you're wearing a bra that doesn't fit right. We sent a few brave w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

1. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. 我想要借着这个机会来谢谢你。 2. Wed like to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 我们由衷的感谢你。 3. Im grateful for all your support. 感谢你的全力支持。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Introduction This support pack accompanies: Big City Small World Series 3 Episode 2 This support pack contains the following materials: 1. Before you listen: Vocabulary match up 2. Audio script 3. Comprehension Task 4. Grammar Task: verb forms 5. Voc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

JEFFREY BROWN: Arizona officials today declared that Democratic House candidate Kyrsten Sinema won her race for the Ninth District, which means she will be the first openly bisexual person to serve in Congress. Her election follows some strong messag

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Feifei: Hello and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me Feifei. Neil: And me Neil. Feifei: How are you Neil and what have you been up to? Neil: Im annoyed - I was doing all this work on the script for this programme on my smartphone

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

中美元首气候变化联合声明(双语) U.S.-China Joint Presidential Statement on Climate Change 中美元首气候变化联合声明 September 25, 2015, Washington D.C. 2015年9月25日于华盛顿特区 1. In November 2014, President Barack O

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Bethesda, Maryland, near Washington, D.C., is home to the National Institutes of Health. N.I.H. calls itself the Nation's Medical Research Agency. But it supports research worldwide with its budget of a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(十一)月

纽约市政府出台新政策,政府将向低收入非裔家庭提供免费的助产服务,已改善这些家庭的新生儿高死亡率。 Amadoma Bediako is a retired grade school teacher. But she's still dispensing plenty of information - the

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Selfies could soon be even sharper, if claims about Apple's next iPhone are confirmed. 若关于下一代iPhone的推测属实,自拍体验或许会更加炫酷。 Experts analysed the recent test version of iOS 9 released by the firm - and founds

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When Tomi Tuel's husband comes home from a business trip, she grills him a steak and mixes up a Mudslide cocktail, bakes a cake and hangs party streamers from the fan over the kitchen table. Once after an especially long trip, she and the children dr

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This is the third RRR reduction in nearly five months, and the fourth round of interest rate cuts in nearly seven months. According to the People's Bank of China or PBOC, the latest move aims to further lower borrowing costs and boost the economy thr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Britain 英国 The Class of 2017: One of us? 2017级:我们中的一个吗? The new generation of Tory MPs will not cause The Prime Minister much grief. 新一届保守党议员并不会让首相松口气 With the Conservatives far ahead in the p

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Most of us are great at setting goals, but not at achieving them. 我们大部分人都擅长于设置目标,但是不擅长于达成目标。 Whether its starting a new business, learning a new language, or mastering an instrument? ?we love to sta

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SEOUL, March 15 (Xinhua) -- South Korean(韩国) movie and music stars, who enjoy wide popularity in Japan, rally to help victims of Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Actor and singer Kim Hyun-joong, who rose to stardom in Japan a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Social attitudes 社会态度 Generation gap 代沟 Why a resurgence in support for the welfare state wont help Labour 为什么支持福利国家的呼声重起不利于工党 Sep 14th 2013 |From the print edition MANY reasons can be found why publi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

1. Address the writing topic effectively (有效地阐明主题) 2. Well organized and well-developed (条理清楚,发展充分) 3. Use specific details and examples to support your view (论据具体明确) 4. Word choices and sentence variety (遣

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

你要知道 Something you have to know Don't mistreat someone else's heart and don't allow someone to mistreat yours. 不要伤别人的心,也不要让别人伤你的心。 Don't be afraid to say hello. 不要害怕跟别人打招呼。 Do things

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

一、支持反对型 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? AAA. (1) There is no need for me to put any emphasis on what the advantages of AAA are. ___________________. Many people believe that____________________. However, I disagre

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I support you. 我支持你。 I'll stand by you. 我会帮助你。 I'm with you all the way. 我会一直支持你。 I'm behind you all the way. 我随时在后面支持你。 I'm there for you. 我随时听候差遣。 You have my support. 你会得

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语