谢谢! Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。 Excuse me. 抱歉。 Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。 Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。 Thanks, any

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the United States. Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英文歌词: Like The Sun 歌手:RyanDan 专辑:RyanDan (J Tzuke/P Gordeno) I tried to hide from you, but I failed I tried to lie to you, about how I felt And even in my darkest time, you gave me light I never know this kind of love could feel so right W

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce has announced the text of a bilateral investment treaty with the United States has been completed. The two sides are now exchanging negative lists which detail which areas are going to have investment restrictions. Ch

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

根据官方指南的表述,新增的托福口语考试分为两大部分,共有6道题目,包括独立回答题(Independent Speaking Task)和综合性回答题(Integrated Speaking Task),以考查学生的阅读理解、听力理解和口语表

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

10 Tips For Successful Public Speaking 成功演講的10條秘訣 Feeling some nervousness before giving a speech is natural and healthy. It shows you care about doing well. But, too much nervousness can be detrimental. Here's how you can control you

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett was terrified of public speaking. He was so nervous, in fact, that he would arrange and choose his college classes to avoid having to get up in front of people. At the age of 21, Buffett started his career in the s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.But for 若不是因为./如果没有. But for your generous help, we couldn't have finished the work so soon. 如果没有你的鼎力相助,我们不可能这么快完成工作的。 2. Do you enjoy doing 你喜欢做吗 Do you enjoy having a f

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福阅读除了词汇量较大以外,句子结构复杂也是托福阅读的障碍之一。面对难句,必须迅速把握其主干和重点,因为考试时涉及答案的主要是句子的主干和重点,对于句子简化题(sentence sim

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Sherry Madera, Director of Financial Services with the UK Trade and Investment office in China, speaking with CRI's Luo Yu.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

在当今社会中,打电话是日常交际的主要方式,它传递信息既快捷,又便利。在西方,有人把打电话形象地比喻为:让你的手指头代你走路。随着中国的入世,越来越多的外资企业将进入中国

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

是不是觉得学了这么多年英语,打个电话应该没啥问题了吧。。。下面首先就有几个最基础的问题,试试看你是否答得上来吧! 1. 给你一串电话号码,01712223344,该怎么念? 不要告诉我你老老

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

电话交谈用的词汇 常用对话: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking. Hello? Anna speaking. Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you? Hello Mrs Smith, how are you? I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

◆I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In life were often asked to give our opinion, or in some cases, we give our opinion even if it hasnt been asked for! 生活中,经常有人会询问我们的意见,或者在某些情况下,即使没有被询问,我们也会给出自己的意见

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语口语表达中,经常碰到需要表示相反的意见,不同的看法,反对的观点的时候。需要讲话者既要用得体的措辞来充分表述自己的idea(意思),达到自己说话的目的,又要能使对方接受,不伤

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

老外教你如何提高英语口语 Do you speak it as often as you can? That' s the most important way and the best way to learn English, is by speaking it as often as you can. Anytime you get a chance to speak English with others, that' s the best

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

第一部分 自己不会说 英语 时的应急电话用语:不擅长说 英语 的人接到 英语 电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。 (1) 请稍待片刻。Just a moment, please. (2) 请别挂断。我找

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语