英语四级频道建议大家多背诵一些英语四级作文高频词汇,这样可以在2017年6月的英语四级考试中拿高分,一起来看看吧。 表达个人观点常用词汇 in my opimon在我看来 in my eyes在我看来 from my p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

My Pledge/ Oath(誓言) Whats your story? You cant speak! You cant understand! You feel bad! You feel hopeless! Thats crazy! Cheer up! Its not the end of the world. Speaking English is a piece of cake. Dont look back. Enjoy losing face. Just forg

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

电话求职 581.Lianfu Company.May I help you? 这里是联富公司,请问找谁? 582.Hello,this is David Jones. 喂,这里是戴维琼斯百货公司。 583.Crest Trade House.Can I help you? 这里是克莱斯特贸易所。愿

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

No English! My English isnt good enough. A Japanese-speaking person, please. Arent you John? Pardon me? /Excuse me? /I beg your pardon? /Could you repeat that? What did you say? Would you slow down, please? Please say it more slowly. What can I do fo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: There's an unprecedented experiment happening in a village in Kenya. Most people there had been scraping by on less than $2 a day. But last fall, an American charity announced they're going to give every adult an extra $22 a mont

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

考研英语作文常用句型

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

由于某些原因,你可能不想接受这个职位,所以在接到被录用的通知时,一定要坦白告诉对方你的决定。谢绝职位时,可以诚恳地说出自己的想法,并要感谢对方录用自己。 下面是一些谢绝职

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

That was Li Zhichao from Beijing-based environmental organization speaking with CRI's Wang Mengzhen.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In this conversation, Sally is a receptionist for a major computer hardware supplier. This particular morning, she is also filling in for a personal secretary who called in sick. Sally: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you? Cal

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

奥巴马演讲技巧大揭秘 Public speaking is a regular and regularly feared part of life, so it's important to refine your skills. This year, challenge yourself by learning to lecture like a pro. Here are four tips to help you polish your public

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The Art of Public Speaking Outlining The Speech Think what might happen if you tried to build a house without a floor plan or an architect's blueprint. You build the kitchen next to the driveway to make it convenient for carrying in groceries. But th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

he personal fortunes of those who would become president of the United States have ranged from extremely wealth to distinctly middle-class incomes, but is does pay to be president, especially in these days of personal speaking engagements. A 24/7 Wal

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Key Sentences(重点句子) 79.Yes.I'll go to get him. 在,我去叫他。 80.I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last. 我很高兴终于找到了你。 81.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter? 你一直在找我吗,彼得

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do You Want to Live a More Inspired Life? The Writing Process Sometimes I sit at my computer to write an article and the experience is a very logical, cerebral and practical one. To be honest, I think its more of a conscious process than it is a crea

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

托福网考(iBT)要求考生在4小时内按读、听、说、写的顺序一次性完成考试。多数考生认为新托福最让人不适应的是它的考试形式,而4项考试之中考生得分相对较低的是口语部分。在新托福中加

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

常用的沟通技巧-劝说他人 1. You gotta trust me. 你得相信我。 2. I'm telling you the truth. 我给你说的是事实。 3. Believe it or not. 信不信由你。 4. You can count on me. 你可以相信我。 5. You've got to believe me.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. 表层次 first,firstly to begin with further in the first place second,secondly to start with still furthermore third,thirdly what is more last last but not least also and then next besides and equally important too moreover besides in addtion fi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

I can't speak English. No English! My English isn't good enough. A Japanese-speaking person, please. Aren't you John? Pardon me? /Excuse me? /I beg your pardon? /Could you repeat that? What did you say? Would you slow down, please? Please say it more

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are, one of the most important things you are going to need to know is how to ask for directions: so here are some useful phrases. 你正在一个说英语的国家旅游吗?如果是的,最重

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语