AS IT IS 2014-12-27 Radio Free Europe Office Raided by Azerbaijan Officials Government lawyers and police in Azerbaijan raided the offices of a media organization funded by the United States government on Friday. The officials said they have a court

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(342) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about the history of radio and the latest technology. (MUSIC) SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Our story begins in Britain in eighteen seventy-three. A scientist named James Max

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Violet clapped her hands over her ears. The screaming sound was awful! It sounded as if it came from every direction at once and it seemed to go on forever. Worst of all, it was painfully loud. Sean clicked on a flashlight. The wavering light flashed

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 97 The Radio Mystery

05Listening to the Radio GLOSSARY simulcast a live (not recorded) broadcast of an event or performance;something that is shown in two places or in two ways at the same time, such as on the television and the radio* I was watching the basketball game

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Brent was at the stop light. His car radio was on. The music was very loud. Brent liked to listen to loud music in his car. A police car pulled up next to Brent. The policeman looked at Brent. He shouted, Pull over to the side of the road. Brent said

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

(THEME) VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. You are listening to our program today on a radio. Almost no communication would exist in the world without the electromag

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Even though I'm tired 即便是我身心俱疲 You know how I can't hold it 你也知晓我难以抗拒 My head's full of fire 脑海虽被烈焰占据 But my blood runs cold 我的血液却仍寒冷如冰 Another room 又一个陌生的房间 Anothe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A: I want to return this radio. B: Okay. May I see your receipt? A: Certainly. I have it right here. B: What is the problem with the radio? A: It has poor reception. B: Perhaps you'd like a different one? A: No, thank you. A refund is all I want. B:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

No Good, Two Timin', Lies comin' outta your mouth. Cheatin', mistreatin' games that you play brought you down. Broke my heart, tore it apart, look who's got the last laugh now. Don't you come crawlin' begging please on your knees, baby if you're miss

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

San Francisco Radio Stations Ban Lorde's 'Royals' The city of San Francisco, California, is home to the Giants Major League Baseball team. The team is playing the Kansas City Royals for the 2014 World Series championship. The best-of-seven-games seri

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Zimbabwe to Award 2 Commercial Radio Licenses The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Authority has held the first of four public hearings to scrutinize applications for two commercial radio licenses. But there are concerns the licenses have already been awarded t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

February 13th is World Radio Day Wednesday (2/13) is World Radio Day. The United Nations describes it as a day to celebrate the medium and encourage major networks and community radio to promote freedom of expression. UNESCO, the U.N. Educational, Sc

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: A commercial radio format that started in the 1990s can still help launch a mainstream success. That format is called AAA - shorthand for adult album alternative. It has helped launch the careers of artists including Norah Jones,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

A: Hello. Can I return this radio, please? B: Sure. Do you have your receipt? A: I misplaced it somewhere. B: Unfortunately, I cannot give you a refund without it. A: But I bought it right here just yesterday. B: I'm sorry, but there are no exception

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I don't want to keep this radio. B: No problem. Let me see your receipt, please. A: Of course. I always keep my receipts. B: Is there a problem with the radio? A: Something is rattling around inside it. B: Would you like a different model? A: No.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

布兰特在等红灯,他开着收音机,把收音机的音量调得很高,后来警察来了,还开了一张罚单给他,这是为什么呢? Brent was at the stop light. His car radio was on. The music was very loud. Brent liked to liste

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

歌词: I was alone and my stomach was twisted, I can get up now, the dark clouds have lifted Back in the old life, before you existed, I can see why the windows were misted Said one word, made me feel much better, Starts with L and it's got four l

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Mohammad Haroon is a farmer

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

By Scott Stearns Dakar 08 October 2009 Cameroon President Paul Biya (file photo) Authorities in Cameroon have closed a private FM radio station that has been broadcasting illegally from the capital for several months. The station was highly critical

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

The construction of the project was started in 2011 with an investment of 1.2-billion yuan, or about 180 million US dollars. The 500 metre Aperture Spherical Telescope, or FAST, is the size of 30 football fields. It's located in a hollow that was for

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台