Radio New Zealand 新西兰国际电台 News and features from New Zealand State public broadcaster.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(1373) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Radio Paradise 摇滚天堂 A popular and pioneering online rock radio.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(1449) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

The show sounded great today, Jocelyn praised. She and Grandfather had dropped by the station and found Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny in the breakroom. Avery came in, joined by Gwen and Frances. Well, these kids kept it going but it wasnt easy, he

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 97 The Radio Mystery

A: I'd like to return this radio. B: All right. Do you have the receipt? A: Here it is. B: May I ask why you're returning the radio? A: It does not work very well. B: Would you like to exchange it? A:No. I'd just like a refund. B: Certainly. This wil

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Iknewaguywhoplayedhisradioonlyinthemorning. Whensomeoneaskedhimwhy , hereplied,ThisisanAMradio. Notes: 1.Iknewaguywhoplayedhisradioonlyinthemorning. 我认识一个人,他只在早上收听广播。 2.Whensomeoneaskedhimwhy , hereplied,Thisisan

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Rain hammered the roof of the boxcar. Six-year-old Benny Alden looked out the window. Its been raining forever, he said with a sigh. Usually he liked playing in the boxcar with his brother and sisters. The four of them had found the boxcar in the woo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 97 The Radio Mystery

Section 22 Radio 1When television became popular, people thought the radio would not survive. 2As we all know today, that was wrong. 3In fact, most people in the west listen to radio more than they wa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

A: Hi. I'd like to return this radio. B: All right. Do you have the receipt? A: Here it is. B: May I ask why you're returning the radio? A: It does not work very well. B: Would you like to exchange it? A: No. I'd just like a refund. B: Certainly. Thi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A community radio project in Senegal's troubled Casamance region is trying to help the peace process there by encouraging dialogue in an atmosphere of ongoing tension and violence. Pasted to the wall inside Fogny FM, a radio station located just sout

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Voice 1 Hello. Im Mike Procter. Voice 2 And Im Marina Santee. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Carlos was ready

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Confused about different news soures? Radio CUC English will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad. Only on every Monday!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Confused about different news soures? Radio CUC English will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad. Only on every Monday!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

收音机传出的情歌 Love songs on the radio Love Songs On The Radio 电台情歌女主唱Rachel在幻觉般轻盈虚无的吉他音效中喃喃自语。耽于梦幻的呓语在缓慢流淌的时间里绵延,它谢绝了表述现实状态的热情

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

This is my time to shine when there is no one all around when I sit and think just be to find sometime turn a radio down can stares nothing on once again so I see good night how it is feel, my dear when the radio starts when there is no one left wher

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Joshua James是一个创作型歌手,他的音乐很亲切很容易感染人,简单但很容易触动人心。 Artist:Joshua James Song:FM Radio I heard about, i heard about your daddy got sick. Drove down to the river to die alone. Seven days, s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

McFly 小飞侠乐队强势新单《Love Is On The Radio》!当年的小飞侠如今都是成熟的大叔,却更有魅力,就连卖萌卖腐都看起来活力四射。唉,他们已经习惯上同志杂志封面了,这点小闹腾算什么! 歌

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Artist:Mojave 3 Song:Love Songs On The Radio She looks just like an angel When she walks across the room She shines tonight her golden light Is everything I need Lovers all around her She wears them like her jewels My friend said she's all he nee

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is late in th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rena Dam. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 I am encouraged by what people do in

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Today's Spotlight is on a radio pr

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight