Confused about different news sources? Radio CUC English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Wednesday.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Confused about different news sources, CUC Radio English, Weekly Focus, will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

英国BBC电台Radio Ulster频道

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(1360) / 评论(0) 分类 TAG标签

Discovery 探索频道 点击播放

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(1418) / 评论(0) 分类 TAG标签

Confused about different news sources? Radio CUC English Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad. Only on every Monday!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Confused about different news sources, CUC Radio English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Today's Spotlight is on a radio pr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rena Dam. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 I am encouraged by what people do in

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

This radio can fit in the palm of my hand. 这收音机体积小到我可一手掌握。 如果某东西能fit in the palm of one's hand 表明这东西迷你到能一手掌握。如果某人或某事是in the palm of one's hand也可表示在某人的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Its amazing how radio is still with us. Everyone thought that television would kill radio. It didnt. Then music videos and MTV came along. That didnt really affect radio either. It seems radio is becoming more and more popular these days. You can tun

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

Radio Pioneers Created the System That Brought Words, Music and Information to People Across America Written by George Grow (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

On January 11, Norway became the first country to begin turning off signals from its FM radio network. The Norwegian stations will instead use only digital audio broadcasting, called DAB. FM, or frequency modulation, radio stations have been in opera

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Have Scientists Discovered a Radio Space Shield? Space, it turns out, is not a very safe place for electronic devices. High-energy space particles can cause serious problems for satellites and electronic equipment, even on the Earths surface. These p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

【Weekly Focus】S17E8 Confused about different news sources? Radio CUC English will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad. Only on every Monday!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

介绍: Confused about different news sources, Radio CUC English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

介绍: Confused about different news sources, Radio CUC English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

A: Hi. I'm returning this radio. B: Certainly. Can I see your receipt, please? A: I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere. B: I'm sorry, but you can't return the radio without your receipt. A: Even though I just bought it yesterday? B: A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

歌曲 : On the radio 艺人 : Groove coverage 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Greatest Hits 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : Electronic / Dance 介绍: Groove Coverage的成功始于2001年。他们的首支单曲 Are U Ready一经推出便立即登上德国DJ Chart前10位。但在当时

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

今天来欣赏一首Mojave 3的歌曲吧~这首飘渺迷离的Love Songs On The Radio中, 女主唱Rachel的声音给歌曲渲染了一丝丝纤细梦幻的氛围。 Love Songs On The Radio Mojave 3 She looks just like an angel When she walks acro

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐