EMMA Volume Three by Jane Austen CHAPTER VIII The wretchedness of a scheme to Box Hill was in Emma's thoughts all the evening. How it might be considered by the rest of the party, she could not tell. They, in their different homes, and their differen

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

A: I would love to rent out your apartment. B: Thats great. A: How much is the rent? B: The rent each month is $1050. A: Thats a lot of money. B: Did you have a better price in mind? A: What about $800? B: Thats way too low. A: I cant pay much more t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Check terms 商定条款 We like to buy 2000 tons of rice from your company. 我们想从贵公司购买2000吨大米, Can you give me an indication of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的大概价格吗? With pleasure. 好的,非常乐意。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Unit 2 Introduction Conversation 1 M: Excuse me, are you Miss Green? W: Yes. May I help you? M: May I introduce myself? W: Yes. M: Im a new student in the school. My names John. W: Nice to meet you, John. M: Its a pleasure to meet you, Miss Green. C

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

Book Seats 订座 A: Good morning, Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you? 早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗? B: Yes, I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow. 是的。我想预定

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inquire and Confirm 询问和确认 A: Excuse me. Are you Mr. Rex Smith? 对不起,您是勒克斯史密斯先生吗? B: Yes, I am. And are you Mr. Li? 我就是。您是李先生吧? A: No sir, I'm not. I'm Liu Hua, sales manager at ABC Tradin

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

We would like to invite you to dinner. 我们想邀请您吃饭。 Will you be free tomorrow evening? We would like to invite you to dinner. 您明晚有空吗?我们想邀请您吃饭。 Oh, yes, my pleasure. 哦,有空的,很感谢。 What do

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I'll be your guide. 我会做您的向导。 I'll be your guide. 我会做您的向导。 Oh, that's my pleasure. 哦,那可真是我的荣幸了。 That would help a tot. 这样子非常不错。 Is that OK? 这样可以吗? That would help a lo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

尊师重教的传统日益光大,教师已经成了一个毕业生们向往的热门职业之一。这时候如果有一封业内人士写的推荐信,就会方便很多。下面是一位老师为他的学生写的推荐信,该学生想进入某

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

(1)贵函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice; Yours. (2)本信

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They say the best things in life are free. 人们常说,生命中最美妙的事情都是无价的。 A Reddit user asked people from around the world what life's most simple pleasures were, one of which was getting in your own bed after a long jou

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Let me start by thanking... 2. Im very pleased to be here. 3. Im very happy to have this opportunity to... 4. I feel great honored to be here. 5. Its a pleasure for me to share my experience with you all. 6. We have the great pleasure to have Mr.P

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet?No.Are they my classmates?No. Let me tell you:they are my favourit book. I like books very much.I like reading science book,cartoonbook so on.not only let me know how wonderful the word is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I: it's very nice. I haven't heard live music in a while. This is fun. L: well, then, may I invite you for the next dance? I: of course. But I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer L: don't worry. I'm not much of a dancer myself. I: you're dancing so wel

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

致谢是世界各国人民都遵循的礼仪规范,但是由于各国的风俗习惯不同,致谢的方式和客套用语也有所不同,有时可能会相去甚远。 一、英语国家的致谢习俗 在英语国家,致谢用语用得极为广

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

音乐咖啡厅:The Divine Comedy - Down in the street below 相关介绍:Bang Goes The Knighthood,北爱尔兰室内流行乐队The Divine Comedy的第10张专辑。Chamber Pop是指典雅、高贵、精致的一种流行乐,它有一定的古典

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

无论什么时候,第一印象都显得非常的重要,那如何给别人留下好印象呢?和善的微笑,真诚的握手,礼貌的凝视都是给人留下好印象的关键。但不要忘了自信对自己日常英语口语的自信!因

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Going through the customs 过海关 Sir, could you pass me your passport? 先生,请出示你的护照。 Sure, here you are. 好的,给您。 What's the purpose of your visiting this time? 请问您此次旅行的目的? For business or pleasu

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Language Points I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm (your name) I don't think we've met before. My name's (your name) This is I'd like you to meet Have you met ? I'd like to introduce you to Nice to meet you. It's a pleasure to meet you. Likewise.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 A:Hello,Steven.Can you do me a favor? 你好,史蒂芬。你能帮我个忙吗? B:Sure,what is it? 当然,什么事? A:My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 B:You should telephone the garage for

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语