Do you have a return ticket? Immigration officer: Good evening. Where have you come from? Paul Ryefield: Bucharest, Romania. Immigration officer: May I have your passport and form I-94, please? Paul Ryefield: Here you are. Immigration officer: Whats

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

The Pleasures of Learning*/Gilbert Highet As most schools are set up today, learning is compulsory. It is an Ought: even worse, a Must, enforced by regular hours and rigid discipline. And the young sneer at the Oughts and resist the Musts with all th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

Topic(题目): A friend of yours has received some money andplans to use all of it either# to go on a vacation # to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compareyour friends two choices and explain which oneyou think your friend should c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Solitude --Ella Wheeler Wilcox孤独Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone. For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth, But has trouble enough of its own. Sing, and the hills will answer; Sigh, it is lost on the air. The ech

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

And the second point I want to make, the final point, is that -- and it's actually been a theme of TEDMED 我想说的第二点,也是最后一点,实际上就是TEDMED的主题-- that joy is so important to your health, that very few of these be

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

能言善辩的口语句型和对话 能言善辩 Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款? Of course not!当然不! We must observe the contrac

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Contact 谈判会晤 A: Welcome to our company. My name is Jon Dahl Green. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card. B: I'll give you mine, too. A: How was your flight? B: Not bad, but I'm little tired. A: Here's your

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Among the more curious questions that can be asked about love is this,when one feels romantic love, does he feel it in breaks with interruptions or changes, or does he feel it continuously without int

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

歌词如下: O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging; O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging; Not only green when summer's here, But also when 'tis cold and drear. O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

The Road to Happiness 幸福之道 If you look around at the men and women whom you can call happy, 只要你观察一下周围那些你可称之为幸福的男男女女, you will see that they all have certain things in common. 就会看出他们都

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

幽默笑话:我没有听 Mother asked her litter daughter who was reading a book,What are you reading,dear? 妈妈问正在读书的女儿:亲爱的,你读的是什么书? I dont know,the litter girl answered. 女儿回答道:我不知道。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This is Scientific Americans' 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber . This'll just take a minute. You think we enjoy something based on its intrinsic qualities. Food should taste good because its molecules tickle our tongues. But it's much more compl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Sometimes you want something so badly it hurts, usually something that someone else has. Now a report in the journal Science shows that the agony of envy

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

[00:00.00]There is a purse here. [00:06.40]purse reporter question Australia [00:12.28]钱包 记者 问题 澳大利亚 [00:18.16]last life interview borrow [00:23.58]最后的 生命 采访 借 [00:29.00]shelf keep return news [00:34.66]书架 保持

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 北京仁爱英语

Chapter Five 第五章 279.Absolutely not! 当然不是! Have you ever been arrested? 你曾经被逮捕过吗? Absolutely not! I've never broken the law. 当然没有!我从来没有触犯过法律。 280.catch... later 以后再见...... I'd

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语常用短句

There is a right way to read a book for pleasure, and a right way to read a book for learning. You can read a book for pleasure one time through and be just fine. Youll get all you need out of that one readingwhich is pleasure. 对于以娱乐为目的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语词汇:afford的正误用法 ◆他卖不起小车。 误:He doesnt afford (to have) a car. 正:He cant afford (to have) a car. 析:afford(担负得起)通常要与 can, be able to 连用。 ◆那样的东西许多人可以买得起。

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Key Sentences(重点句子) 86.It's a pleasure to have you here. 欢迎光临。 87.It's very kind of you to have invited me. 非常感谢你的盛情邀请。 88.I'm happy to host this dinner party in honor of our friends. 非常高兴能为

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit 6 第六单元 复印 Conversation 1 会话 1 A:Could you copy this document for me? A:你能帮我复印这份报告吗? B:It's my pleasure. How many copies would you want? B:当然。你要几份? A:A hundred and fifty. No,wait,make that

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 巧嘴秘书情景对话