A: Hi, how are you? B: It's nice to meet you. Thanks for coming. A: It's my pleasure. B: I wanted to meet with you to discuss your daughter. A: Is she acting up in class? B: Not at all. She's a joy to have in my class. A: Is she really? B: She is abs

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: Hello, it's nice to meet you. B: I'm glad we're meeting today. Thank you. A: You're welcome. B: I would like to talk to you about your daughter. A: Is there a problem? B: No, your daughter is great. A: That's great news. B: Your daughter is a wond

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

谢谢。 Thank you. 多谢你的光临。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的盛情款待。 Thank you for your hospitality. 不知怎样谢你才好。 I don't know how to thank you enough. 不用谢。 You are welcome. 别客气。 Don't mention it

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

A: Excuse me, how can I get to the Post Office, please? B: Well, turn left at the first corner after the crossroad.It's near the corner, you can't miss it. A:Thank you very much! B:It's my pleasure.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

阿美借完书,做在旁边的椅子上等爸爸,突然看见旁边有个人一边看书一边笑,那个人到底在看什么书呢?往下看就知道了。 Listen Read Learn May:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read? Woman: Harry Potter. May: Harry Potter? Is that book funn

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

67.致谢与道歉 常用应急场景 范例一:Thank you Id like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me. Its my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I wouldnt be able to make it without your help. Then keep up the good work. 范例

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

The Joys of Writing The fortunate people in the worldthe only reallyfortunate people in the world, in my mind, are those whose work is also their pleasure. The class is not a large one, not nearly so large as it is often represented to be; and autho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

阿美借完书,做在旁边的椅子上等爸爸,突然看见旁边有个人一边看书一边笑,那个人到底在看什么书呢?往下看就知道了。 May:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read? Woman: Harry Potter.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

If you look around at the men and women whom you can call happy, you will see that they all have certain things in common. The most important of these things is an activity which at most gradually builds up something that you are glad to see coming

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

And whereas our ** of adore were prohibited, getting busy and private was mandatory. -It was written into the Puritan Bible that a man has duty to God and to his wife was to pleasure her. That was called due benevolence. -It's also about economy and

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

By Jeffrey Young Des Moines, Iowa 17 August 2007 Every August, the Midwestern U.S. state of Iowa holds a 10-day-long fair that celebrates agriculture and everything else Iowa has to offer. VOA's Jeffrey Young takes you to the Iowa State Fair. Carniva

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

介绍: ①Youre welcome. A. Than you so much, Brian, for taking notes for me in last weeks biology class. Brian, 谢谢你上周生物课替我记笔记。 B. Youre welcome. 不客气; ②Its my pleasure. (my pleasure) A. Thanks for fixing my lapt

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Ms. Anderson, my name is Mike. I'm division C from ABC company. Welcome to Toronto. Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you. It is a pleasure meeting you as well. The flowers are for you. Thank you. They are beautiful.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句