9 3B nod, the chairman nodded at me to continue. noisy, the night was noisy with crackers. nominal, his position as head of the firm is purely nominal. nominate, he was nominated for the mayor. nonsen

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 考试虫2004磨耳朵考研词汇

Ross Dunn Witnesses say hundreds of Israeli soldiers have been deployed in southern Gaza. The forces, which include armored, engineering and infantry units, backed by tanks, bulldozers and helicopter

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--巴以冲突

Three-year-old Dexter Clark was born with bad kidneys. His father Brendan says the boy was constantly sick. When he was 1 year old, we had to have a procedure to give him a gastrostomy so it could be fed through a tube because he threw up so much. A

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

The aftermath of a freak accident: This small sports plane got stuck in power lines in southern Germany. The 65-year-old pilot was about to land at a regional airport in the Allgu region when his plane touched the 380, 000 volt power lines. The plane

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

PART A Micro-Listening 1. M: Would you like to go boating with me? W: What a good idea! Q : What does the woman mean? 2. W: You were very quiet at the meeting. M: I was really fascinated by what every speaker said. Q : Why was the man so quiet at the

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第四册

ACT I Molly, I need your special talent for handling special matters. Molly,我需要你处理特殊情况的特殊才能。 Like what special matters? 什么样的特殊情况? Well, I have a sched

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Unit2 Black English 第二节 黑人英语 The black couple already had eight children, 一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩, and Lula May was pregnant with her ninth. 而鲁拉梅又怀了第九个小孩, Finally she convinced her husband to get a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Hey guys, so nice to see you again on this wonderful Friday night. Today we are taking you to Tanzania , un amazing country embedded with rich culture and humanity. Wait no more~

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Telecom Italia, Europe's fifth-largest telecommunications company, announced plans to split its fixed-line and mobile phone units into separate companies. After spinning off their mobile operation Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM) in the 1990s, Telecom It

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2006

Modern science helps in new ways Can you imagine being savagely attacked by a dog? What if the attack was so severe that your nose, lips and chin were completely destroyed ? How would you feel about yourself ? Would you be able to look at yourself i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

When the surgeon came to see his blonde patient on the day after her operation, she asked him somewhat hesitantly just how long it would be before she could resume her sex life. Uh, I hadn't really th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

DEVELOPMENT REPORT -October 14, 2002: Selling Kidneys By Jill Moss Urinary tract (Image - www.4women.gov ) This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Kidneys are important organs in the human

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

THE MAKING OF A NATION - Nation Is in Economic Trouble as President Cleveland Takes Office By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, November 24, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a prog

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Turkey says its forces have set up a military position near the Syrian city of Aleppo for the first time ever. The Turkish army described the camp as the deepest post its forces have established inside northwest Syria under a deal with Russia and Ira

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

中文 英文 缩写 迟延呼叫 delayed call 迟延去话呼叫 delayed outgoing call 持续故障/永久故障/顽固故障 persistent fault/permanent fault/solid fault 尺寸/容量估计 sizing 齿

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

66. Yeah, working conditions matter, but I want a job where there're lots of babes. 是啊,虽然工作条件很重要,但我想要在有很多侨妞的地方工作. Yeah 是 yes 的口语说法. Yeah

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

2.动词+名词 have/gain access to 可以获得 take…into account 考虑到,顾及,体谅 take advantage of 占…的便宜,利用 pave the way (for) 铺平道路,为…作准备 pay att

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

HEALTH REPORT - Former President Bill Clinton Has Heart Bypass Surgery By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Former Pr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Chinese President Hu Jintao has vowed to stick to the proactive fiscal policy and moderately(适度的) easy monetary policy in the second half year to sustain stable and relatively fast economic growth. Hu made the remarks at a conference yesterd

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

The French President Francois Hollande just promised to destroy the Islamic State Group in a week of Friday's attacks in Paris. In a rare address to both Houses of Parliament he said France would step up its aerial bomb armament to IS in Iraq and Syr

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版