25. I wish it were true.(我希望这是真的。) 26. I’d be the last to know. = How would I know I really don’t know. I have no idea. I’m the wrong person to ask.(我怎么知道? 我真

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

Larry和李华一起去Larry的老板家,参加公司同事派对。他们会用到两个常用语:out of place和show your true colors. Larry: Lihua, are you feeling OK? You're so quiet tonight. LH: 哦,我没事儿。不过,和这么多办公

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Topics: Ask an American Offensive mascots; capacity versus capability; to punch in versus to punch out; to put the cat among the pigeons Words: mascot racist slur over the objection of (someone) offended by victimized nations capital bigoted insensit

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Tell you about a nursing mom turn to facebook to support after she claims employees at Houston area Target store embarrassed her when she was breast feeding in public. So she invited other nursing mothers to join it today as a show support for breast

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

Most Americans would never put an activity like video gaming in the same group with a physically demanding sport like football or basketball. But gaming has reached such a high level of competition that some schools are now offering what are being ca

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We answer a question about American lawmakers ... Play some music from the North Mississippi Allstars ... .And report about a world famous exper

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery (三)Talking Over Dinner Where It's Offensive: Africa, Japan, Thailand, China, Finland . What's Offensive In some countries, like China, Japan, and some African nations, the food's the thing, so don't start chatting abo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. David: 大家好,我是David Nick: 今天有些特别,我们来学习一个粗口,脏话。学习这个当然不是为了

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

1. A new book claims that al-Qaeda was planning a poison gas attack on New York subway system. Investigative reporter Ron Suskind writes in his new book that al-Qaeda's No. 2 man call ed off the plot

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Greece, Europe Reach New Debt Agreement 希腊与欧洲达成新的债务协议 In the news today The European Union has agreed to provide tens of billions of dollars in new loans to Greece. This financial rescue plan is the third agreement between G

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

University Students, Professors Clash over 'Free Speech' 大学生与教授因言论自由冲突 Freedom of speech is protected in the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution. But universities across the U.S. are debating if they will tolerate all k

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: with the National Museum of the American Indian opening in Washington, we look at Native American influence on the English language. RS: Linguist Marianne Mithun is author of the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

February 23rd 1945. An iconic image from World War II during the battle of Iwo Jima in the Pacific. US marines fighting Japanese forces seize Mound Suribachi and raise an American flag twice in the same day. Associated Press photographer Joe Rosentha

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

February 23rd 1945. An iconic image from World War II during the battle of Iwo Jima in the Pacific. US marines fighting Japanese forces seize Mound Suribachi and raise an American flag twice in the same day. Associated Press photographer Joe Rosentha

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

George: Hey, Crystal, I need some advice yo! Crystal: What's up, George? George: So, there's this like red-headed girl in class and I kind of got a crush on her but ... Crystal: Oooh! George: Uuurr! But, yeah, I don't know, you know, how to ask her o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Three thousand kilometers away out of Stalingrad 3千公里外,在斯大林格勒城外 the Germans have been enjoy a brief restbite behind the lines 德军在大后方稍事喘息 before returning to fight the Russians in order to eliminate their

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 二战启示录

White (Caucasian)+Nigga (Nigger)= wigga,wigga是指行为举止或衣着貌似黑人的白人。 例句: Eminem is considered to some African Americans as a wigga. Although some accept him because of his lyrical talent. 艾米阿姆被一些非洲裔

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

1. Lebanon's prime minister has condemned rocket attacks on Israel from his country as well as retaliation by the Jewish state. The brief exchange was the first since Israel launched an offensive against the militant group Hamas in Gaza. That offens

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(一)月

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语