Skills to Help You Perfect Your Communication More and more people in business and elsewhere are beginning to understand how important communication really is. The ability to communicate well is what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we are on a train going to Washington, D.C. Ellen Stewart is taking Alexandra Pappas to visit the nations Capital. They are, in many ways, like other tourists. They want to visit the Air and Space

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_5 1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. 2Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be o

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_2 1Fourteen years later I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also. 2I went in response to a revelation and set before them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. But I did this private

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Making a good introduction to your presentation is key to getting your audiences attention. This Business English Podcast episode looks at the language used in making an internal presentation during a videoconference and particularly the language use

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Signposting is informing listeners about what is to be presented in a presentation, and constantly informing listeners as to where they are during that presentation. The term signposting comes from signs posted on street corners, which tell travelers

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Making your Introduction is a preview of our upcoming audio / ebook on presentations skills and language. In this first chapter we take a look at how to make a good start as well as at the overall structure of a presentation. This recording is a re-e

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Section 10 Different Kinds of Eating 1I like restaurants. 2What kind of restaurants? 3For food, of course. 4Ah, but there are many kinds of restaurants. 5Like what? 6Well, there are fancy restaurants.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

Insatiable ----Darren Hayes when moonlight crawls along the street 当月光沿着街道匍匐攀缘 chasing away the summer heat 追赶夏日蒸腾的热气 footsteps outside somewhere below 在外面的某处有脚步在低蛰 the world revolves i let it go 世界在改变我将它赦免

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

May called her mom. Her mom lived in China. China was far away. Her mom was 50 years old. Her mom had many friends. But she missed her daughter. May lived in America. She was a waitress. She was a waitress in a restaurant. It was a Chinese restaurant

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The 24th of October is United Nations Day. It was on this day in 1945 that the U.N. was created. The day became a holiday in 1971. The U.N. General Assembly decided there needed to be a day to make the work of the U.N. better known around the world.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Galactic Rotation 银河系自转 Astronomers calculate there is ten times more matter in our Milky Way galaxy than we can actually see. Discover how the orbital motions of stars in the galaxy reveal dark matter -- on today's Earth and Sky. JB: I'm Joel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

By Jerilyn Watson EDUCATION REPORT –August 22, 2002: Special Education This is the VOA Special English Education Report. More than six-million American students have physical or mental problems. The

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – March 4, 2002: Gates Foundation By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The richest man in the world is an American, Bill Gates. He started Microsoft, t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Jonathan: So, Jeff, you know, I don't know if I want go out to the pub again on Saturday. LIke, the music is a little bit too loud. It's hard to meet people and so on. I don't know. I've been thinking, we should do like some online dating. You know,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 The World Health Organization says alcohol abuse is the third leading cause of death and disability in the world. A new WHO report says the harmful use of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Genetic Test Pinpoints Cause of Patient Illness About a decade ago, scientists decoded the human genome, creating a gene-by-gene map of our DNA. In the decade since, genetic research has accelerated, but mostly it's stayed in the laboratory. Now, gen

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

IN THE NEWS -April 20, 2002: US Cardinals Called to Vatican By Caty Weaver Pope John Paul II This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program IN THE NEWS. The leader of the Roman Catholic Chur

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Marco: Hello. Claudia: Hey, Marco? It's Claudia. Got a minute? Marco: Sure. What's up? Claudia: I'm just wondering what's going on with you and Beth. Are you guys still going out? Marco: We went out for a while, but we never got serious. Why all the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客