Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_6 1Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3If a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_1 1Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead-- 2and all the brothers with me, To the churches in Galatia: 3Grace and peace to you from God our Father an

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_3 1You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by beli

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_4 1What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. 2He is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father. 3So also, when we were c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod series about adding impact to your presentations. Weve all sat through boring presentations before. And weve all worried during our own presentations that others might be feeling that way. So what

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

This is the second in a two-part usiness English Pod series about adding impact to your presentations. Nobody likes a long and boring presentation. In fact, a long and boring presentation can do a lot of damage. People might actually feel less convin

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

A: Are dates fun for you? B: I enjoy dating a lot. A: Why are they so fun for you? B: Dates allow me to meet new people. A: Your dates are always fun? B: Well, I don't always like who I'm dating; so not always. A: How come? B: The person I am dating

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

Whats in a name? When commentator Taunya English got married, she found it wasnt so easy to adjust to a new one or the new identity that went along with it. Lately, when someone asks my name, I hesitate just for a second. My brain rifles through its

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

Eating is the best thing ever. I love eating. Any time of the day or night I can eat. and eat and eat and eat. I have a very big appetite. I always have. My mother used to complain about how much I ate. She used to ask me if I had a hole in my stomac

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

In todays Christmas Classic, well be looking at closing down and summarizing your presentation. A strong conclusion to your presentation helps leave your audience with a good impression and gives them a clear message about what action to you like the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Jane called Lisa. Lisa said she was eating. She was eating dinner. Lisa asked Jane to call her back. Jane said she would call Lisa back. She called Lisa back the next day. Lisa said she was eating. She was eating lunch. Lisa asked Jane to call her ba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Insatiable Darren Hayes When moonlight crawls along the street Chasing away the summer heat Footsteps outside somewhere below. The world revolves. I let it go We build our church above this street We practice love between these sheets The candy sweet

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

[ti:UNIT 5 Go With Transportation Lesson 35: Future Transportation] [0:00.541]UNIT 5 第五单元 [0:02.521]Go with Transportation! 乘交通工具去! [0:05.041]Lesson 35: 第35课: [0:06.797]Future Transportation 未来的交通 [0:08.867]One H

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

A: Do you like dating? B: It's really a lot of fun. A: What makes it so much fun? B: It makes it easier to get to know somebody. A: Are dates always fun to you? B: Sometimes I may not like the person I'm having a date with. A: Why is that? B: The oth

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

A: Do you enjoy going on dates? B: Yes. I find dates to be a lot of fun. A: What's so fun about them? B: They give me the opportunity to get to know someone better. A: So you always have fun on dates? B: Not always. I don't always like the person I'm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

In villages still recovering from an earthquake four years ago, the International Organization for Migration is helping promote small businesses and trying to build wider support for the effort in villages like Kebon. Sara Schonhardt | Kebon, Indones

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

CINCINNATI, Ohio, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Former French Open winner Li Na beat American Venus Williams 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the ATP and WTA Cincinnati Masters. The ninth-seeded Chinese, the losing Montreal finalist last week, w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻